indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'll eff wit Boosie's music tough... but as soon as dude's in a video, I just can't take him serious with that "Boosie fade". That@%+% was played out when Juvie was rockin it in 98... so it definitely ain't cool to still have one 10 years later.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

All jokes aside......Boosie is that dude.

That's what I thought until I went to college. My next door room mate is from Dallas and plays Boosie all day long. And when I mean all day, I mean allday. I can handle him in doses but it has been too much lately.

rwfanatic wrote:

worldbeefreeg wrote:

C'mon Dre you know ant only mod who come into the forum. Music forum is a any thing goes zone.
Not always, Meth, Dirty, and Holden have all made appearances around these parts.

On rare occasions.......

ive seen ol' dude holden murk dudes outa no where...son be in the cuts and will drop the axe instantly without even the slightest warning of hispresence...ive never seen meth or dirty in these parts...@*%% ant should step up and clean this place up though...a lot of cats should just be straight upbanned for some of the stupid @*%% they be saying

Hair cut like Steve Harvey, blow weed like Bob Marley/ I'm a business man just ask my brother Takari
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Foxx > Webbie >>>> Boosie > Gucci Mane> Kanye >>>Wayne >>Jay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Plies
pimp.gif

thats all i needed to see

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

C'mon Dre you know ant only mod who come into the forum. Music forum is a any thing goes zone.
Not always, Meth, Dirty, and Holden have all made appearances around these parts.
On rare occasions.......

In each of those occassions it has ended drastically for some unsuspecting individual
tired.gif

^Indeed. And not always fairly, word to Cage's retroactive ban... dudes had to straight up resurrect that post to even have an inkling of what to ban himfor.

Originally Posted by mace40

^Indeed. And not always fairly, word to Cage's retroactive ban... dudes had to straight up resurrect that post to even have an inkling of what to ban him for.

qr0v8h.jpg

And if I get caught %%#! it, I'm doin' my lil' bid...

Any help identifying this song? I think it's Boosie but not 100% sure. It starts

See I don't know what you'll been told but
I got to keep me a big bank roll yes
I fat bag of that sticky and some bad #*@ !!#@
so when i step out on the scene suckers already know
star 8 start talking bout my clothes you see I'm pimped out try to knock me for my !!#@

btw lyrics might not be 100. I have a hard time hearing him sometime

Back
Top Bottom