BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Just copped through FNL!! 
nthat.gif

Yo FNL is wide open right now.. no splash page crap and checkout ain't BS'in with the card errors or nothin.... well at least on my end

Retyped my WC # 3 times and still avoided the splash page a 2nd time lol

Yo FNL is wide open right now.. no splash page crap and checkout ain't BS'in with the card errors or nothin.... well at least on my end

Retyped my WC # 3 times and still avoided the splash page a 2nd time lol
Finish line is wide open because you got in and there are thousands of people looking at a splash screen.

For every person that actually gets into the site there are probably at least a 100 on the sidelines.

I'm having no luck on nba store. How do you even cop off there? Just spam add to cart repeatedly?
they gone bruh

I'm having no luck on nba store. How do you even cop off there? Just spam add to cart repeatedly?
No, nbastore requires you to be on it right when they launched. Spamming the add button will do you no good.

Good to know, I got it to add but as soon as I clicked PayPal checkout, it said out of stock. Sizes still showing tho and the only sizes gone are the small and big sizes which said there were only 5 or so left?

People wild out in line is the reason I don't step out of my house to buy kicks. When will the retailers learn that FCFS is the most idiotic way to release Jordan's?

Back
Top Bottom