BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Finally got my pair. I must say, I like these slot better then the 2011's. The huarache sock seems to be thicker and plush then the 2011's. These feel much more comfortable, also. True to size is right on these and now I'm happy! Next, Aqua 8's.

View media item 1667767

Last edited:
Was able to phone order my friend a pair from AZ niketown, thanks for the help everyone! :nthat:

Just be carefull when buying retros from '07 and down. Especially if you decide too wear em. DS retros will fall apart/sole separation. If you plan on rockin old retros from '99-'07/'08 maybe your better off looking for A VNDS pair that has already some what formed the use of wear.

Sorry guys, I messed up. 

It IS my website...

And you probably would not believe me, but I am legit. 

I have sold 2 pairs allready, face to face in the Netherlands.  -> 11Lab4 and 6 low infrared.

I have sold  1 pair over e-bay.                                             ->  Championship pack cigars. 

Please let me explain:

I was tired of paying a high fee for an e-bay item. It made the prices really high before I got even. 

And face to face was a bit of a hassle, because I allways had to meet up. And I don't have much time. 

So I decided to make a webshop. 

It probably still needs a lot of work, since you guys told me it was bad.

With this webshop I made a verry little investment, and I don't care about getting rich over reselling Jordans, so I wanted to be the low pricest reseller you would ever see. 

I just love to own a few Jordans, put them on a good picture, be happy about that, and then make someone else really happy with them. 

All the prices mentioned on the website are an indicator price, of what I would have asked for it. 

Only problem is I live in the Netherlands so shipping will take a little longer, and maybe 10 dollars more then usual. 

So without further ado:

Please tell me how I can make a good website out of my website. It will make me really happy, and in return you get a legit webshop, who does not charge double retail prices. 

And sorry, I messed up. I thought this could have been the way to a succesfull website. 

If people really dislike it, I will take it down!

https://nextretro.myshopify.com/  is legit

Got my pair of backboards from them

So much wrong with that site, I don't know where to start.
I too have had some troubles with the website, so I got in touch with the dude. 
Helped me out pretty good. So I just went for it. I got my shoes, so I am happy. 

Sorry guys, I messed up. 

It IS my website...
I have sold 2 pairs allready, face to face in the Netherlands.  -> 11Lab4 and 6 low infrared.
I have sold  1 pair over e-bay.                                             ->  Championship pack cigars. 

Please let me explain:
I was tired of paying a high fee for an e-bay item. It made the prices really high before I got even. 
And face to face was a bit of a hassle, because I allways had to meet up. And I don't have much time. 

With this webshop I made a verry little investment, and I don't care about getting rich over reselling Jordans, so I wanted to be the low pricest reseller you would ever see. 
I just love to own a few Jordans, put them on a good picture, be happy about that, and then make someone else really happy with them. 

All the prices mentioned on the website are an indicator price, of what I would have asked for it. 
Only problem is I live in the Netherlands so shipping will take a little longer, and maybe 10 dollars more then usual. 

So without further ado:
Please tell me how I can make a good website out of my website. It will make me really happy, and in return you get a legit webshop, who does not charge double retail prices. 

And sorry, I messed up. I thought this could have been the way to a succesfull website. 

View media item 1668897

Last edited:
I too have had some troubles with the website, so I got in touch with the dude. 
Helped me out pretty good. So I just went for it. I got my shoes, so I am happy. 

:lol:

^It's prob his site low key

:lol:

Sorry guys, I messed up. 

It IS my website...

Please let me explain:

So without further ado:

Takes me back to the old yuku days of when you got spammed in your inbox from these dudes

^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate
^Try the stock locate

I don't have a footlocker in very close vicinity of me, but I may have to take a little trip out to one.. Thanks for the heads up
champs is the same

The ironing technique has been around for over 2 decades,so @sthebest is 100% correct, it does work very well.
Keep in mind, the iron technique do indeed work on leather but the creases do come back if you wear them again. So its completely useless unless you store them away.

I gotta question tho... and I'm open to any answers. My question is, I follow a couple sneaker boutiques on IG and they have some heat.. like the altitude 13s.. flint 13s.. random old heat. But are they LEGIT?? Cuz they released a while back ya know. And yea I know I can tell by looking at them but is it a possibility they could be Unauthorized Authentics. How do they keep heat instock like that?? Just wondering!!
Just gotta know your shoes... In my opinion UA's are still fake in my eyes. As far as i know UA's/Fakes are slightly different compared to Authentic pairs, just gotta know where to look.

Its a quick temporary fix, and yes the creases will eventually return.
The creases wont instantly come back, itll take some time, unless your getting in some athletics.

Last edited:
I gotta question tho... and I'm open to any answers. My question is, I follow a couple sneaker boutiques on IG and they have some heat.. like the altitude 13s.. flint 13s.. random old heat. But are they LEGIT?? Cuz they released a while back ya know. And yea I know I can tell by looking at them but is it a possibility they could be Unauthorized Authentics. How do they keep heat instock like that?? Just wondering!!

Just gotta know your shoes... In my opinion UA's are still fake in my eyes. As far as i know UA's/Fakes are slightly different compared to Authentic pairs, just gotta know where to look.
ua are fakes... there is no guessing or arguing about it.

Sad part is that I've seen unauthorized pairs with better build quality than the authentics I had. At that point, if they're made from the same materials, what does it even matter?
They are made from the same materials, but Nike always has the cutting edge when in comes to quality. It may be a small margin but there is always a distinct difference between an authorized and unauthorized shoe.

That's what im saying. Shops have heat.. but if you order from their site you really can't tell until you get them in hand. Some UAs are very much identical to authenics.

Last edited:
Sad part is that I've seen unauthorized pairs with better build quality than the authentics I had. At that point, if they're made from the same materials, what does it even matter?
for every 1 ua shoe that you think has better build quality there are thousands that look horrible and noticeably different

They are made from the same materials, but Nike always has the cutting edge when in comes to quality. It may be a small margin but there is always a distinct difference between an authorized and unauthorized shoe.
COMPARABLE materials. not the same. craftman ship isnt the only things that sepearates them. 

Just saw these back up on Eastbay so I copped a 13. Didn't get any email confirmation. That mean I'm getting honeydicked? Don't all sites immediately email you

just copped a 10.5 from nike arizona. call them if you want to score at retail they seem to have a handful of sizes

Back
Top Bottom