BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

yall see the shade of green on the back tabs of the marvins?

lol

Last edited:
Think dude means the shade of green used on the pull tab and heel tab on these Marvins could have been used on the Bordeaux 7s that used a darker shade of green this release instead of the lighter shade the 1992 originals had.

anyone know the best way to get glue off the black rubber part on the front and the back of the shoe? the quality on these things are pretty horrendous for $190. i have a massive toe bump on the right shoe, left is fine. the marvin the martians i picked up are incredible compared to these. I love the overall look of these bordeauxs and i won the tongue lottery on my pair, they're amazing. i don't want to return them, just wondering how i'd go about making the black rubber look halfway decent. thanks

Hassan we were talking about this. He is trying to get glue of the nubuck and doesn't really want to return for another pair cause he likes the tongue. But I too noticed how they got the right shade of green on mtm and not Bordeauxs. Just another troll move to give us something closer to og in coming years

yall see the shade of green on the back tabs of the marvins?

lol
These joints are STILL SITTING in every shoe store in our mall. FinishLine had them on the front display, the display in the window AND on the shelf smh LoL.

I got a detailed look at a couple pair and they were JACKED up... idk how other shipments were around the US, but the mountain peaks on one pair were horrible. They look like the were starting to seperate from the upper!!! I was like d*mn, they haven't even left the store yet!! Still didn't cop and don't plan to. No shade to anyone who loves these... just my opinion.

These joints are STILL SITTING in every shoe store in our mall. FinishLine had them on the front display, the display in the window AND on the shelf smh LoL.
good. F JB for that heel tab troll move and for making a sick pair of black 7s horrible by implementing that Marvin Martian bs. That silver mountain is garbage as well as that red sole. Its like they did everything they could to make this colorway as wack as possible. I dont get it.

good. F JB for that heel tab troll move and for making a sick pair of black 7s horrible by implementing that Marvin Martian bs. That silver mountain is garbage as well as that red sole. Its like they did everything they could to make this colorway as wack as possible. I dont get it.
That red sole on the toe did it for me... before I even seen the shoe in person. That's why I didn't cop those black and red midtop 13s. 
mean.gif

All he has to do is get a razor blade, some patience and a steady hand. I got every bit of glue off of the nubuck and midsole with no scars left behind.

You are a brave man. I would just use a magic eraser. On another note I'm glad some of u hit the tongue lotto. Only my left shoe has a little corner of yellow and none on the other tongue. It has a ton of green on it too

You are a brave man. I would just use a magic eraser. On another note I'm glad some of u hit the tongue lotto. Only my left shoe has a little corner of yellow and none on the other tongue. It has a ton of green on it too
apparently winning the tongue lotto comes with sacrifices, for example a ridiculous toe box bump only on one shoe. starting to really bother me now. "remastered" my ***** 

apparently winning the tongue lotto comes with sacrifices, for example a ridiculous toe box bump only on one shoe. starting to really bother me now. "remastered" my ***** 
Stuff the toe with socks, get a damp towel, get an iron. I promise you it works. My right shoe had what looked like cellulite or some sh t when you pushed down on the toe, as if it wasnt properly adhered to whats underneath, plus the bump was very obnoxious. I was ready to return them, said what the hell, lemme try the iron out. Couldnt. Be. Happier.

Last edited:
Stuff the toe with socks, get a damp towel, get an iron. I promise you it works. My right shoe had what looked like cellulite or some sh t when you pushed down on the toe, as if it wasnt properly adhered to whats underneath, plus the bump was very obnoxious. I was ready to return them, said what the hell, lemme try the iron out. Couldnt. Be. Happier.

worked for me too. the pictures i posted a few pages back are proof of that. the iron technique flattens out the material

Choosing not to buy does nothing for the people who are still getting shafted by false advertising.
just drop it fam. i agree with you on the quality but as is clear in this thread far more people dont care about it. just cause your standards are higher doesnt mean other people arent sipping the kool-aid

Forget to tell y'all I won the tongue lotto on my bords but wait till y'all see the tongue on my Martians.. talk about lucky :wow:

jk :lol:

Last edited:
I thought this thread was supposed to be about Bordeaux not Martians....Anyways I got a pair I picked up from NT AZ and mine has a huge scratch on the toe cap. Im gonna have to return them because of it. I will be returning to SFNT a size 9 with a big gash in to toe cap.

they still use real leather just really cheap from cows with HIV so the best way to get creases out is heat ive ironed many of my jordans , and end up looking brand new :smile:
worked for me too. the pictures i posted a few pages back are proof of that. the iron technique flattens out the material

they still use real leather just really cheap from cows with HIV, so the best way to get creases out is heat ive ironed many of my jordans , and end up looking brand new :smile:

Last edited:

thanks for the info man. i'm not really an iron expert but i definitely want to do this. just so i'm clear, i stuff the toe with socks and iron the bump. what exactly does the damp towel do? 

thanks for the info man. i'm not really an iron expert but i definitely want to do this. just so i'm clear, i stuff the toe with socks and iron the bump. what exactly does the damp towel do? 

Damp towel prevents you from burning the material. Put on top of the shoe where the bump is and iron that

I wore the outfit yesterday and you guys were right the light graphite parts crease (I don't really care about it).

Back
Top Bottom