BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Can anyone clarify if they make mens 7 and youth 7y in retros? I saw a pair of VII's and they said 190. The tongue was hurache like the mens pair, whereas kids usually have a different construction and no hurache.

...Kinda weird.

So if you enter the raffle after you submit your sz and location, If you get picked does it charge your cc or do you get the option to buy or not? Anyone know?

Anyone who entered the raffle get an option for in-store pick up .... Only had home delivery as an option.

I guess store pickup is for those who live close enough to the stores participating so far. Only have an outlet an hour away and didn't have any option besides home delivery from ndc

I guess store pickup is for those who live close enough to the stores participating so far. Only have an outlet an hour away and didn't have any option besides home delivery from ndc

Yeah that makes sense except for I'm in NYC....there's 2 inline options: Nike's flagship Niketown and the inline store at Roosevelt Field.

A local mom and pops just got a shipment from another store of theirs. Walked I randomly and they had my size. #comeup

Yeah I entered and apparently got the raffle & it just sent me a link to purchase without being charged.  I don't have my CC on my Nike+ account yet anyway.

Nothing new for me from NDC. Just got the email letting me

Know I was not selected for this purchase. All good anyway I didn't

want them I was just trying it out. Same O crap strike out.

Glad this wasn't No OVO, KB MC ID option,KB HTM's.

Wow when your name is not drawn they inform you via email pretty quick. Kinda cold.. feel like I got mutumbo'd

Sad to say I could easily cop off ndc manually if they released these like normal but I can't win a raffle for shoe to save my life. A Supa big GR. We should have all got access codes

Back
Top Bottom