BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

People not wearing their pants clownishly big like the 90s but you definitely see a lot less super skinny and people wearing their pants looser than the past 12 years

When we think of “baggy” we think of 90s caricatures, that’s why it’s easy to miss how many more people wearing their pants roomier

You don’t see dudes with a size 34 waist shopping in the big and tall section for pants. Now it’s more this designer created a baggier style that also fits you

Yea. It’s not jnco baggy just straight fit/relaxed. However this is only a trend for colleges and under crowd, I’m not sure if it’ll be a paradigm shift in clothing for all ages.

I can’t imagine anyone 30+ Pulling off upcycled vintage crew neck, and carhartt carpenters, and new balance 550/2002 like:
1661879310350.gif

I can’t imagine anyone 30+ Pulling off upcycled vintage crew neck, and carhartt carpenters, and new balance 550/2002 like:

You really can't imagine it? That's literally what 30+ year olds used to/do wear normally lol don't let these teens & hypebeast fool you. Especially 2002r's those are legitimately dad shoes. You can't picture a 30 year old dressed like Ross from friends but with a vintage crewneck & 550s?
32-the-last-one-friends-season-10.jpg

You really can't imagine it? That's literally what 30+ year olds used to/do wear normally lol don't let these teens & hypebeast fool you. Especially 2002r's those are legitimately dad shoes. You can't picture a 30 year old dressed like Ross from friends but with a vintage crewneck & 550s?
32-the-last-one-friends-season-10.jpg
bruh I know we’ve been there. I’m saying I can’t imagine being 30+ following trends of the younger generation. They themselves weren’t alive to witness these clothes, so I get it it’s cool and something innovative from their pov.

I’m not even 30, but I can’t front I can’t pull off this trend just because I know what looks and feels good on body and I can’t have the clothes wear me :lol:

Most of my posts are rare vintage pics. I follow sneaker news, sole collector, sneaker freaker, etc. on the gram, so I could also post the new releases if I wanted to. I just choose not to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom