BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

They probably getting their promos ready to launch

Like they did with the Hare 7s All those extra Web commercials with Bugs and Mag covers etc etc

Anyone else getting Nervous on the fact that NIKE/JB haven't yet released any pics yet? Or should we be happy that maybe they are going HAM on this Bordeaux material final production? Other than awready getting the NA insole I assume we are, and the correct Green on the back triangle 7 heel and green on the tongue they need too give us A step up on the material from the '11 pair.
I disagree, I'm sure the quality of these will be on par or below then what has already been put out in 2015

Last edited:
Waitin on these bordeaux pics to surface I have the 2011 pair they gotta be a step up because they just released. Passed on all jb releases in 2015 these and chicago 1s will be mine.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the Bordeaux 7's are the best colorway of the Jordan 7 model.

everybody likes different things. that is why we are not all wearing white shirts and red ties. I personally love the sevens.my Olympics, Cardinals,citrus sevens are some of my favorites.

everybody likes different things. that is why we are not all wearing white shirts and red ties. I personally love the sevens.my Olympics, Cardinals,citrus sevens are some of my favorites.

Those are classics though (Not so much the Citrus, but the other 2 lol)

They prob will be a GR. Because looking at all the other releases, why wouldn't they be a mass GR?

They got all these early pics of the statue 9s but can't drop the Bordeaux
Shoulee I know you see this
the fufus are still in production 
5I5s8.png

Last edited:
Can't help but really want these. Bought the hares today and I have my olympics. These will probably be the end of the 7s for me.

Back
Top Bottom