BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Can't wait to cop, got a perfect hoodie to go with these.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Hoping the tongue on my pair comes with more Maroon and Gold

Those were my old High School's School Colors.

The French Blue 7's will have the above mold which features a higher cut with curvier angles similar to 7's from 2006 and prior( The mold is the only thing I was worried about for 2015 and this is satisfying.)

Although I'm not certain yet, I anticipate the Bordeauxs to have the above new 7's mold and only see minor color changes from the 2011 pair; the grey on the midsole will certainly be darker, probably the Midnight Fog mentioned in the description. There may also be a brighter green on the heel and tongue. Not to mention I'm anticipating a much higher quality durubuck. 

(I'M MOST EXCITED/ WORRIED ABOUT THE MOLD TO BE HONEST)

Higher quality durabuck?

Durabuck is pretty much durabuck. It doesn't vary like nubuck and suede.

Being a Chicago fan and loving the Chicago Bulls colorways that have gone into the most popular Jordan's, I wish there was a Chicago Bulls themed Retro 7 instead of the Marvin the Martian Vll's that are coming out
mean.gif
Cardinals are probably the closest thing to a bulls colorway there is and ironically it’s probably the least popular as well.

The 7s don’t really have that signature Bulls cw like every other model.

Cardinals are probably the closest thing to a bulls colorway there is and ironically it’s probably the least popular as well.

The 7s don’t really have that signature Bulls cw like every other model.

I mean, I can see why it would be the closest since it's white, with black and red. But, unless the gold is interpreted as representing the championships and all the gold Michael won then I guess I could see it. But, it would be nice to see actual Bulls/Bred colorways. If they decide to start throwing out retro+ colorways I would like an all red upper with white and black accents along with Retro 7 model that has an all black upper with red and white accents (kind of like a Raptor 7 but a Bull's :lol:).

Last edited:
The Bordeaux's are probably the only 7 I will cop this year unless another color pops up that interests me.... *cough* Citrus 7's *cough*

Last edited:
Ughh why are these coming out again soo soon. They are one of my favorite 7s but JB could be releasing so many other Jordans that haven't been retroed. Apparently they completely forgot about all of the signature Jordans after 14.

Like everybody else I do not need raptors.. Here are my 02 pair worn <5x and they are solid. Only pair of 7s I own so idk how quality is on 11 bordaeux but these are tanks..The durabuck is so buttery. The mold isn't great but pretty damn good
I know you said you've only wore them less than 5 times, but you can wear them more. That shoe is durable. I still have my pair of 02's and the only reason why I haven't worn them is because I need to repaint them. I wore mine plenty of times including the rain and there is no outsole wear amazingly. I do have to freshen the uppers but that's it. 

Won't trip if I miss out on these (because I know the hype will be real) my 2011 pair is still on point to me even with minor heal drag and creasing, the quality is awesome on them.

Bordeaux retro too soon just dropped less than 4 years ago they were plentiful sat on shelves at least a week

I do not believe the hype around these will be as big as people think. 

1. Many people already have this shoe.

2. They Sat for a while

3. The price is going to turn many away; the resell price won't be no where near as high as the 2011 Bordeaux's(Which is creeping into the $500 range)

4. This shoe may only see some minor changes that many people won't really notice or care about.

5. The Hares will have everyone's attention 

6. I project that since JB is celebrating its 30th release, they will release a whole lot of Jems that haven't been announced yet later in the year that will attract customers away from these. 

Many people do not have this shoe. As you said it was slept on in 2011 which is more of a reason for hype, that's why resell is so high right now. History shows Jordans in OG colorways are hit or miss when they return. Just gotta wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom