BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Brah sorry but I can't vibe with this.

First say imply I'm being nitpicking pointing out lil issues like the tongue.

I list numerous issues with the shoes to point out it is not nitpicking, and your response is to be dismissive on some "beating the dead horse" steez

You're just moving the goal post like everyone else. Then don't accuse people of focusing on subtle differences when you willingly admit there is a glaring difference

-Another general point the molds

NO ONE EVER EXPECTED THE MOLDS TO BE AS CLOSE TO RETRO AS POSSIBLE, UNTIL JB MADE THAT PROMISE.

Early retro weren't exact, but they were close enough that people were cool with it, they atleast looked like they tried.

And it is not like the molds are just bad, they are actively getting worse. Expect for a couple exceptions

This reminds me when Nike was making NBA jerseys. And they came out with Swingman's. Everyone liked Swingman, they weren't as good as the authentics but they were nice for what you're paying, and look was close enough to the real thing.

Well JB can't even give us swingman quality retros

They giving us dem lame cheap Champion printed joints. And everyone defending them like "We'll it is yellow, and says Lakers, it is good enough for me" steez

Buy what you want brah. You money your decision, but lets keep it #100 about what JB puts out these days
Hows StikTek treating you man, I know you should have stacks after working their
laugh.gif

Coveted this CW ever since I got into sneakers (around '97, I was 10). Never did cop a pair of these but I'm all in for this release and I'm officially out the JB game forever. Hate everything JB has become but my love for this one particular sneaker trumps any hate I can muster for present day JB. You kids have your fun with any subsequent releases.

Fit I saw that was tweeted to go with the Bordeaux [emoji]128561[/emoji]
MJ wore that in Barcelona with Huaraches & in the McDonalds commercial. It was the inspiration for the retro+ 7s coming out using the same pattern. I posted that pic a couple days ago in the "Air Jordan 7 'Nostalgia'" thread for that release.

MJ wore that in Barcelona with Huaraches & in the McDonalds commercial. It was the inspiration for the retro+ 7s coming out using the same pattern. I posted that pic a couple days ago in the "Air Jordan 7 'Nostalgia'" thread for that release.

Repped for the history on the fit. I would personally never wear it though.

What makes you say that? The darker midsole? Im not so sure its dark as it appears. And they still have that awful shine

No flat laces?

Also i found a pair of 92s in my size, wondering if i should cop them because they OGs but im worried about midsole falling apart...

Last edited:
I was worried about that but they are worn (not beaters) but they look used so i wasnt sure if they would be susceptible to crumbling
i would think so only because they are 23 years old lol but idk id rather settle for the retro since i know i can get more wear out of them compared to OGs

i would think so only because they are 23 years old lol but idk id rather settle for the retro since i know i can get more wear out of them compared to OGs

Yea i agree, im so OCD when it comes to mold shape and these OG pics got me foaming at the mouth..

Might try to sell my 2011 ds pair before its to late. But im thinking the 11 pair is better then the 15 even being so called remastered.

Back
Top Bottom