BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

:lol: @ the comment about consumers having that battered wife syndrome .

The truest is always the funniest .

Last edited by a moderator:
I have yet to see to matching tongues...

there's always one identical pair that pops up!

can't wait until mines come tomorrow order 3 pairs a friend wanted one .  shocked they sat then sold out two days later . i had the 2011 version .

FL pair shipped , just waiting on eastbay . And wow I thought finish line made my card fraud but it was freaked iTunes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

I ended up returning my pair - the pull tab and inner boogie on the right shoe was defective. It's a shame that we have to deal with these issues on $200 shoes. Regardless I was not happy with the upper material and fit of this retro.

Here is my video of the shoes.

Holy **** now I'm worried about my pair lol

Yeah I really hope mine aren't defective because this color way is one I will be able to wear a lot. I wear a lot of grey and blacks. If I have a defective pull tab that will drive me crazy!

Yeah I really hope mine aren't defective because this color way is one I will be able to wear a lot. I wear a lot of grey and blacks. If I have a defective pull tab that will drive me crazy!
about to check my pulltab when i get home later
laugh.gif

I ended up returning my pair - the pull tab and inner boogie on the right shoe was defective. It's a shame that we have to deal with these issues on $200 shoes. Regardless I was not happy with the upper material and fit of this retro.

Here is my video of the shoes.

I stopped watching as soon as I heard "it's bad enough they gave us this cheap as durabuck/nubuck"

Some of you need to start doing reasearch on MJ and his shoes (OGs) before you start investing money into this hobby.

Well finishline hasn't shipped and I don't think it's going to.. Good thing I called eastbay yesterday at noon and placed an order... I already got my tracking for that order. Now all I hope is that I get a decent quality pair and no major flaws. :nthat:

Last edited:
I stopped watching as soon as I heard "it's bad enough they gave us this cheap as durabuck/nubuck"

Some of you need to start doing reasearch on MJ and his shoes (OGs) before you start investing money into this hobby.
Dude what are you talking about? I'm 36 years old - I had these in 1992 and they did NOT have the "cheap dura/nubuck" that the 2015 Bordeauxs have. That's a fact not an opinion. The OG Bordeauxs had a soft suede-like upper like the 2015 Hares and the 2011 Bordeauxs have. Maybe YOU should do some research.

Dude what are you talking about? I'm 36 years old - I had these in 1992 and they did NOT have the "cheap dura/nubuck" that the 2015 Bordeauxs have. That's a fact not an opinion. The OG Bordeauxs had a soft suede-like upper like the 2015 Hares and the 2011 Bordeauxs have. Maybe YOU should do some research.
not a leather expert or anything, but isnt durabuck similar to suede in regards to being soft and you can see the direction of the fibers

The durabuck upper on the 2011s feels a bit more thicker or something, but by no means does the durabuck on the 2015s feel cheap. I still prefer these over the 2011s. I do not like the gray midsole on the 2011s.

not a leather expert or anything, but isnt durabuck similar to suede in regards to being soft and you can see the direction of the fibers
It may very well be but all I know is that whatever material they decided to put on the 2015 Bordeauxs is very cheap and nothing like what the OGs had. 

Just got both shipping confirmation for FL

What size? I am still waiting on 2 9.5s.

Also, I just snagged a pair of 11 locally if anybody needs an 11...would like to use them to get the size I need somehow. If I get mine from FNL, whoever wants em for retail..

The durabuck upper on the 2011s feels a bit more thicker or something, but by no means does the durabuck on the 2015s feel cheap. I still prefer these over the 2011s. I do not like the gray midsole on the 2011s.
I guess it's a matter of opinion - to me it feels cheap and synthetic. 

Truer words never spoken. Do some homework before making these claims.

Truer words never spoken. Do some homework before making these claims.
No worries bud. You know what, you are right, the 2015 Bordeauxs have fantastic materials and are exactly like the 1992 release :smile:

And I don't have to do homework - like I said before I had these in 1992 and I remember the soft upper like it was yesterday. It was nothing like what the 2015s have. 

I refuse to be content and give Jordan Brand $200 for mediocre sneakers. 

Last edited:
Wouldn't lose faith with finishline. I ordered mine on saturday and I thought they were going to get cancelled, but I actually just got my shipping number today. Just a heads up.

Wouldn't lose faith with finishline. I ordered mine on saturday and I thought they were going to get cancelled, but I actually just got my shipping number today. Just a heads up.
I emailed them about my pair.. They told me they have 2-5 business days to ship after purchase and they will email me once shipped..I only ordered 1 size 12 from them.. I'm not giving up yet

Back
Top Bottom