BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

He's just trying to hold them accountable for quality that was promised.  He loves and wants the shoe, just with a reasonable quality.  EVERY shoe will have at least one flaw, whether asymmetrical toe box, glue stain, scuff, rogue paint, etc.  Most, however, are tolerable and understandable, and expected really.  That right shoe though is unacceptable, and should have been a B stock.  And if he got two diff pairs with that kind of issue, it's no doubt frustrating.

I'm looking for a 10.5 under retail on eBay, however, this makes me hesitant b/c I wouldn't be able to return it if the defect is truly awful.

Exactly. Worst part of all, I'm stuck with the pair from DTLR; only thing Nike will is give me a voucher for their return. At this point Nike vouchers and discount codes are worthless to me. On a side note, I got a pair of Under Armour mid Curry Ones for my birthday, and there's not a single flaw on these $120 shoes.

Wow I can't believe these issues still persist on a restock like this. How the hell did Nike let these things out the door? I'm living with my pregnant toe box but in no way do I think these can be called "remastered" with a straight face.

Wow I can't believe these issues still persist on a restock like this. How the hell did Nike let these things out the door? I'm living with my pregnant toe box but in no way do I think these can be called "remastered" with a straight face.
um... they arent producing and don't produce shoes for restock...

Not what I meant pal. You'd think after all the returns and complaints they'd have someone take a look at the remaining stock to see if it's presentable
also won't happen when they mass ship the shoes out that have already passed THEIR quality check. they don't care for all this nit picking ****

Last edited:
also won't happen when they mass ship the shoes out that have already passed THEIR quality check. they don't care for all this nit picking ****

The defects I've shown are far from nitpicking issues. These are real problems that need to be addressed, especially when Nike touted near-perfection in exchange for an inflated MSRP.

Send the trash to the outlet for ten dollars off and lets move on. This drop was garbage for quite a few so I see it as a L in the JB book next to paint chipping, squeaky tens, and mold. Jacked up toe boxes. If people are hesitant to by your product there is something wrong.

I haven't had a chance to catch up on the entire thread, but hear people in other threads noting that this release "was garbage". I'm on the borderline of getting these. What was the general feeling about the quality? I'm not looking for perfection, but looking for better than passable. I had these in '92, so it's a nostalgia thing. I recall getting them for free b/c my black infrared 6s got a hole in the inside back heel from rubbing on my heel (a common problem back in the day). So after nearly 10 months of daily wear I returned them; they gave me the 7s as a replacement. I recall being super disappointed that there was no visible air, but super comfortable shoe with the neoprene booty. Thinking I will cop if I can get them for under retail (or at least $190 including tax/shipping); may not be a reasonable expectation....hmm... Maybe I should have just copped for retail when I won the NDC draw and called it a day....oh well...

Lace Swapped the Cigar VII laces to these bad boys, love em even more!
pimp.gif

Picked up a pair off eBay for $185 shipped.Damn the quality control issues y'all are stressing about this is a classic.

Picked this up today from a Friend who went to Canada

Men Sizes are not released in Dubai so its nice since few will be rocking this Colorway and  

7 is my Favorite number
MJ wore it on 1992 NBA All Star 
Plus a commercial with Michael Jackson King of Pop 
With Air Jordan 7 achievements
1992 NBA Champion
1992 NBA Season MVP
1992 NBA Finals MVP
1992 NBA Scoring Season Leader

Picked this up today from a Friend who went to Canada

Men Sizes are not released in Dubai so its nice since few will be rocking this Colorway and  

7 is my Favorite number

MJ wore it on 1992 NBA All Star 

Plus a commercial with Michael Jackson King of Pop 

With Air Jordan 7 achievements

1992 NBA Champion

1992 NBA Season MVP

1992 NBA Finals MVP

1992 NBA Scoring Season Leader

Actually MJ was in a music video with Michael Jackson, Jam, from his album, Dangerous.

finally held the 2015s in hand and I can see why people are mad... quality wise I'd take the 2011s all day
I think the quality is alright on these, you don't have to worry about the peeling of the light graphite parts on the 2011s.

Back
Top Bottom