Bordeaux Spizike 2012

sick.gif

can someone enlighten to why they refer to these as the bordeux?!??!?

look nothing like it and from what i recall none of the colors are bordeux sooo?

These shoes are by far underrated. Pictures serve no justice whatsoever. Soft tumble leather, looks wrinkled as hell in pics but once it is on the foot, no wrinkles at all.. Don't sleep guys! I wouldnt be surprised if these go down as the Obama Spizikes! Im copping and plan on turning heads!
a801636c129781ca7c9e2e00c234b9eacf6dd027_r.jpg
90d26af6d818e9b38f9c9b7b3e2f8a979602d10e_r.jpg
52316d6a1c9789cf79f51f102f1088b95d83f64e_r.jpg
efc36e9c658b17d092628538c13671a0532b76f8_r.jpg

I''m not sure about underrated, a spizike is a spizike as a fusion is a fusion as a hybrid is a hybrid and etc....

That said people still will go out and buy the newest Jordan, and there is a population that bought one or both of the Knicks colorways last year and are feeling these Obamas for the spring and summer.

With the Foams dropping the same day and the Royal X's the following Sat, plus add the IV's 2 weeks later - these will move slowly.

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

can someone enlighten to why they refer to these as the bordeux?!??!?

look nothing like it and from what i recall none of the colors are bordeux sooo?

bordeaux is the purple colour
the rest of the shoe is a combination of the two tones of grey on the vii (obvious, really) and the rest of the colours found on the tongue and outsole of the vii's (less obvious).

yeah i had the same reaction when i first saw pics, was like "why did they even bother when they are nothing alike?", nor do the spizikes have anything to do with vii's. oh well. the kids will eat them up.

Simply put if these shoes are easy to get...no one will want them. If by any chance the release is limited and obama wears these somewhere. Then this shoe price will sky rocket and people will just sell this shoe for whatever it is they want.

My girl wants these shoes bad and wants me to get them so we can take pics. I told her lets get the cements instead or hell ill take the blue tens this months

^lace swap might work better if you black out the bordeaux on the back, which now looks out of place. blue/yellow/black/grey is nice.

seriously speaking, that's a good try.

Back
Top Bottom