Bordeaux Spizike 2012

surprised by the amount of ppl that liked these. but the whole foamposite sellout had alot to do with it!

Originally Posted by SALES

I can't believe a grown $*% man would wear these shoes

I can see these being pulled of well with some black laces, it's a nice shoe. It may have a wide range of colors, but it works. I would definitely cop these if I had the money. People are hyping these because of Obama? Who cares just buy what you like.

...this was the wisest thing you could have do with this pixture....
roll.gif

Wow. We sold out of these today. Try to blame the foamposites if you want, but in reality people were hyped for these. No doubt. We been getting calls like crazy. Still dont like spikes though.

my store sold out as well. surprised to see these sold because i think the previous spizikes released where a whole much better. 2-3 people in line at my store and sold out gradually towards the day

Didn't do my homework in Miami for the foams b/c I was headin up to Orlando but ended up gettin there later than I wanted smh. My grl was tryin to make me cop these & I almost did b/c of missin out on the foams but I couldn't pull the trigger

local stores only got 12 pairs each. probably a reason why they were selling out last night.

people were looking for these tho.

sittin at my FNL, Champs...

ill say this... the leather used on the toe box/upper is 100,000 x better than that of blk/cement 3s... 100,000... litterally...

butter... almost bought a pair for quality alone because they seem like the only J ive seen n the past few years built how they used to be

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

sittin at my FNL, Champs...

ill say this... the leather used on the toe box/upper is 100,000 x better than that of blk/cement 3s... 100,000... litterally...

butter... almost bought a pair for quality alone because they seem like the only J ive seen n the past few years built how they used to be

this is what i'm talking about JB deliberately cutting corners on models that needs attention to details, hence they put the loving on these releases....SMH.

I was the only person buying them at the Finishline I went to. He said they still had 8 pairs in back, that was at 530pm on Saturday. I know most of you guys hate them, but they grew on me and when I picked them up in my had I decided I wanted a pair.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I like these a lot, but I can't see myself pulling the trigger on them...

This.
I feel the exact same.

A part of me hates then, then another part kinda likes them.

Oh well, I won't pay over retail even if I do buy them.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

shoes are trash

This.
Just don't see the appeal in these. 
this, although da quality of em was top notch.
not really i got a pair and the the left insole was not glued in  
the insole on my pair came out after the first wear 

i was so damn pissed 

i called the store and the owner who says he's only a worker

told me "Send it back to nike, I dont make the shoes" in his thick accent 

i hate a lot of the people that run these stores 

I cursed him out over the phone for not helping me after I have been shoping at this damn place for a good 18 years 

and spend thousands of dollars a year there 

Told him he better give me a discount on the next release

@beansietime: How are you rocking these?..I mean if I had these I honestly dont know what I would wear with them.

Back
Top Bottom