Bored UCLA Student Joins Libyan Rebels

that's gonna be some tale if he comes out alive 
smokin.gif
 much respect.

Originally Posted by l337six

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif

he's gonna mess around and get sprayed up out there
This from a guy who thinks the violience in Mexico is cool. Yes I am mad.

explain to me how this cat is "ridiculously awesome" as you posted on page 1

its like those %$+*+*@ hikers that were all up in iran and got caught up. stay inbounds 

as for whats going on in mex, thats another topic for another time. i can school you over PM if you'd like

I know I wasn't the only one clicking on this expecting to see some weird looking white kid.

I am white, btw.

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

the guy is an idiot but hes from ucla so im not surprised
*notices sig*

orly.jpg

USC = University of Second Choice

Pete Caroll is still mad at Harbaugh haha

Originally Posted by l337six

Don't think they would do that, libyan rebels don't want bad press. These are people who have US Backing to overtake a government. They know they are being scrutinized and an event like the kidnapping of this kid would label them as terrorist.
Dude these rebels are terrorists.  It's only a matter of time before these so called rebels become enemies of America.  The Taliban were rebels in Afghanistan and were sponsored and trained/armed by the CIA/American forces and look at the situation now.  Deja vu?  
Just google the name... Abdel Hakim Belhadj aka Abu Abdallah al-Sadek aka Libyan Islamic Fighting Group

This is amazing... How long before one us college kids can make it into the DMZ?  Heard it's popping out there in North Korea. 
nerd.gif

Idiot...
30t6p3b.gif

w. the throwback @ camo shorts, I'm willing to bet he's rocking some 11s on the battlefield.

Anybody know what his 'name' means?

And dude seriously just bought a ticket to Libya, hooked up with folks, and they said sure, and gave dude a chopper?

LOLWUT

Originally Posted by franchise3

Anybody know what his 'name' means?

And dude seriously just bought a ticket to Libya, hooked up with folks, and they said sure, and gave dude a chopper?

LOLWUT

All this

Ok there's a link to click within the article to bring you to the more detailed one, if you wanna read up how he did it

If I didn't have nephews or other people I cared about enough, i'd do something like this.

But to just go out to an outright hostile environment just for fun is bananas. Dude is def living his life while he can though.

so this is the hypebeast revolutionary cartune was talking about..

ill be damned

Originally Posted by franchise3

Ok there's a link to click within the article to bring you to the more detailed one, if you wanna read up how he did it

“Whatever you do, don’t tell my parents,

Back
Top Bottom