Borobballman's Collection

Whats good Nike Talk? I deleted all of my old pics and did just one big update, i got a nice shelving from Sams Club along with a lot of new pick up's. So here we go, tell me what you think, don't hate to hard... 
pimp.gif
 If your'e interested in anything HMU. Enjoy. Size 11 Everything.
Theshoegame23 is my ebay user, just a heads up.

Walk in Closet...

gd start.

just get whatever looks gd to you and you will be a successful sneaker collector

got alot of heat for a year in the game,wear the 11's when summer start (my recommendation) i would sell the dubs and the fusions though...but real dope so far man!!!

OMGz, I LOVE YOUR FUSIONS AND DUB-ZEROES
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Nah, not really
grin.gif
, but buy what you like man...Don't ask dudes over the internet what kicks you should get. And don't get rid of your kicks just because they say "Get rid of those__, they're__(That is just plain stupid
laugh.gif
).Your money, spend it on what YOU truly like. But if you really want to ask what kicks to get, I'd say get a pair of at least one AJ 1-23 in the Black/Red colorway since that was MJ's uniform color and is the most sentimental colorway...Completing the set is like the first milestone for "Jordan collectors".

And you have a good start going on...Mars and Grapes
pimp.gif

nice 11s i just took my cdp 11s off dont be scared to wear them they look nice n hold up well

Pretty good start, I like most everything you have, especially the 11s and 4s

Back
Top Bottom