☘️ Boston Celtics Official 2023-2024 Regular Season Thread ☘️

Semi is going to be a better version of Jae Crowder. Once that shot starts falling, he is going to be a valuable piece. We are going to need him in the future since Mook is good as gone after this season, if not sooner.

Semi is going to be a better version of Jae Crowder. Once that shot starts falling, he is going to be a valuable piece. We are going to need him in the future since Mook is good as gone after this season, if not sooner.
Mook's replacement will likely be the Kings pick as long as it conveys. We'll get Zion or one of the wings.

Posted this in the NBA thread, but Bob Williams has shown some promise in the limited minutes he's played thus far. Big and athletic, good defense, and good energy in general. Think he's going to cut into Baynes and Theis minutes as the season goes on.

I believe yesterday was a great win, but also checking on the boxscore, it is a sad day when Daniel Thies had more points than Gordon Hayward. What should be done with Gordon Hayward? I believe include him and Horford in a deal for Anthony Davis.

Theis cashes in on Baynes being out and Horford ailing. But I catch your drift. Hayward looks BAD. Dude just looks like he's in cruise control out there. No urgency to his game whatsoever. Jaylen Brown needs less of that and Hayward needs more.

I believe yesterday was a great win, but also checking on the boxscore, it is a sad day when Daniel Thies had more points than Gordon Hayward. What should be done with Gordon Hayward? I believe include him and Horford in a deal for Anthony Davis.

Give him more time. The guy's foot was facing the wrong way last year. He will be back, but it's not going to be instantaneous. Guy needs more reps. That's it.

Everyone killing hayward this year in the media. I think hes doing pretty well considering what happened to him. Hes not driving as much and doesnt have that pop he had but give him time.

Plus hes still trying to find his place in Boston, where, for once, hes not the best player on the team

Theis cashes in on Baynes being out and Horford ailing. But I catch your drift. Hayward looks BAD. Dude just looks like he's in cruise control out there. No urgency to his game whatsoever. Jaylen Brown needs less of that and Hayward needs more.
Jaylen Brown pisses me off. So much talent and power but plays like hes scared.

Nice fight to get back in it. Harden was looking like he was gonna drop 60 after the 1st.

Yabu sucks I dont understand why he still getting playing time he a glorified Scalabrine at this point oh wait scalabrine cant be glorified more but skills wise hes that bad

Yabu sucks I dont understand why he still getting playing time he a glorified Scalabrine at this point oh wait scalabrine cant be glorified more but skills wise hes that bad
Yeah. He seems like a likable dude, but I really don't need to see him playing minutes in any game where we aren't up by 20+.

I think Gershon just being used as a big body at this point. Brad scrambling with Baynes out, Horford ailing, and Theis relatively useless banging in the post.

I’m really sick of the medias excuse in that they have so much talent and haven’t figured out how to all play together yet. The 2008 Celtics figured it out. Kyrie needs to simmer down a bit too with his mouth..kind of looks like an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom