BOSTON MBTA HELP!!!

From Forest Hills Orange line, how would I get to the green line and ge to the Cambidge side Galleria?
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z add the kid

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

what number train from th green line?
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z <a href='myspace.com/redrg23'>add the kid</a>

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Take the Orange Line to Norh Station. At North Station get off and hop on the Green Line that is heading to Lechmere Station. You can walk from Lechmere to Cambridge Side.

its any line to Lechmere, since you are going eastbound (westbound from park street is where all the lines split up)

just make sure you are taking one to lechmere, some only go to government center or north station

Quote:
Take the Orange Line to Norh Station. At North Station get off and hop on the Green Line that is heading to Lechmere Station. You can walk from Lechmere to Cambridge Side.
HOYAS
"I'm an ounce from a robbery, a freestyle away from success, pretty much my life is a mess"

hyde park
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z <a href='myspace.com/redrg23'>add the kid</a>

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom