Bots?

So I been crying at every L I take for theses releases, so I'm trying to see how I can buy and use a bot. I know some of y'all got them. Lmk where I can get one. TYBG.

So I been crying at every L I take for theses releases

1614961495890.gif

So I been crying at every L I take for theses releases, so I'm trying to see how I can buy and use a bot. I know some of y'all got them. Lmk where I can get one. TYBG.

omega 8 omega 8 was the point of contact for this but he charges a pretty penny for his services.

I watched this dude on Youtube buy up 10s of 1000s of pairs from every site in seconds. Cant find it so here's some videos that will help tho

I can't wait until Jordan's aren't popular again so we can leave the bots to other devices like GPU's and crypto-currency.

Guess what, you're gonna have to pay resale for the bot too lol. You can try following the twitter accounts to try to catch when they restock but the bots are harder to buy than the shoes. Gonna cost several thousand for a good bot. There are middlemen services for bots if you're really interested in paying. I dont recommend buying unless through one of these services.

I'd be willing learn how to use bots. However, I genuinely see them as something; which is why I haven't. If my sneaker buying hobby keeps going getting harder then I probably will.

The only reason I flip **** now is for sneaker money. I didn't get into sneakers b/c of the money. I got into sneakers b/c I like sneakers. The money is just sucking the fun out of it.

I'd be willing learn how to use bots. However, I genuinely see them as something; which is why I haven't. If my sneaker buying hobby keeps going getting harder then I probably will.

The only reason I flip **** now is for sneaker money. I didn't get into sneakers b/c of the money. I got into sneakers b/c I like sneakers. The money is just sucking the fun out of it.
when did sneaker reselling become a thing? i know it's always around but it seems more prominent now

*i was out of da game for nearly a decade, so i wouldnt know

when did sneaker reselling become a thing? i know it's always around but it seems more prominent now

*i was out of da game for nearly a decade, so i wouldnt know
I didn't know anything other than a rare, yeezy, exclusive, concord, or pe's b/c I wasn't buying new releases at the time. I wasn't aware that that type of reselling was going on until the nigel sylvester's. I couldn't believe a pair of 1's was selling for $400+ off rip. Until then, the most I had paid for a pair of 1's was either $180 or $200 for a pair of dave white's.

I think Kanye West really started the hype sneaker stuff. He owes a lot to the S(E) Asians for that, they'd be only ones knowing what I'm wearing around then.

I didn't know anything other than a rare, yeezy, exclusive, concord, or pe's b/c I wasn't buying new releases at the time. I wasn't aware that that type of reselling was going on until the nigel sylvester's. I couldn't believe a pair of 1's was selling for $400+ off rip. Until then, the most I had paid for a pair of 1's was either $180 or $200 for a pair of dave white's.

I think Kanye West really started the hype sneaker stuff. He owes a lot to the S(E) Asians for that, they'd be only ones knowing what I'm wearing around then.

i know kanye was influential but
What did the SE asians do? Im sorry im just confused af

i know kanye was influential but
What did the SE asians do? Im sorry im just confused af
They were hoping yeezy stuff and flexing w/ their hand covering their face in some empty alley in Japan. Then their was some of that all black, long tee's, futuristic tech gear **** they was on heavy and Kanye made the perfect shoes for them.

They were hoping yeezy stuff and flexing w/ their hand covering their face in some empty alley in Japan. Then their was some of that all black, long tee's, futuristic tech gear **** they was on heavy and Kanye made the perfect shoes for them.
Oh yeh i know what youre talking about but i never actually met anyone in real life that wore those types of outfits

maybe cuz im in texas:rofl:

That was the urban ninja era. The first insanely expensive shoe I can remember was the Paris dunks.

I guess I am naive af, because I had no idea just how pervasive bots were. I mean, I knew they were being used, I just didn’t know it was to this degree. But I really haven’t paid attention to releases outside of retro trainers, so that may be why.

Back
Top Bottom