Bought these here as DS...dont look DS to me, thoughts?

Are the Shoes DS?

• DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not DS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
People lie about their identity online, what makes you think they won't lie to make a little bit of $

Internet is cold place my friend, gotta be careful with stuff like that

Shoes do come from the factory with imperfections.

Next time ask for more pics. I hate when people do that to me, but it's your right. If the seller refuses, kill the deal.

If you're going to wear them, then it shouldn't really matter if there are a few marks. You bought it off someone from NT. 

Would any of y'all be happy if you paid for a DS pair and received a slightly used pair
Yeah you're absolutely right, that's why I never buy shoes online from individual sellers, only straight from the retailer, and even doing that you can end up with a messed up pair, just head over to the JB forum people always posting their jacked up pairs straight from Nike and other retailers

Remember these are shoes that cost pennies on the dollar to make and are made by HUMANS that are paid pennies a day, what do you expect to get the highest quality product and materials

then you purchase shoes from some joker on the internet that you don't know

Caveat Emptor

Last edited:
You shouldn't have flashed your keys op lol

Bottom line is if i buy shoes advertised as ds, then ds shoes should be what I'm getting and those don't look ds.

Just Take the L and learn op, just know what you might expect when you don't buy shoes in person.

They do look 100% DS. I've sold and bought so many shoes since I started collecting and sometimes I make mistakes when I sell shoes to people. They get dirty from just laying around and being moved around and little scuffs like those appear. I just clean it and don't complain.

I do feel where you are coming from but I don't think you got scammed.

/thread

OP you're an idiot
 why am i an idiot for asking questions? never have i had any shoes come with a white sole... thanks for your input tho
all I'm saying is, do your research before coming onto General to complain. By the way we don't care about shoes in General

You bought them from BananaBoy2601, he's as legit as they come why would he lie about them being DS. These were from the OG pack that came out in early January. The AM1 And AM90 got the vintage treatment(yellowed midsole, etc..)

http://niketalk.com/t/521644/nike-air-max-90-og-infrared-sz-10-ds/0_20

You shouldn't have flashed your keys op lol

Bottom line is if i buy shoes advertised as ds, then ds shoes should be what I'm getting and those don't look ds.

Just Take the L and learn op, just know what you might expect when you don't buy shoes in person.

I didn't even think about it keys were on my desk I open the shoes and took pics

all I'm saying is, do your research before coming onto General to complain. By the way we don't care about shoes in General

You bought them from BananaBoy2601, he's as legit as they come why would he lie about them being DS. These were from the OG pack that came out in early January. The AM1 And AM90 got the vintage treatment(yellowed midsole, etc..)

http://niketalk.com/t/521644/nike-air-max-90-og-infrared-sz-10-ds/0_20

Didn't complain just asking a question on shoes I have little knowledge on ... I wanted them so I bought them ...

I'm with OP.

If I paid for anything that said it's new and it was clearly used then I'd be upset as well.

The sooner you kids realize that most people selling shoes online are LOSERS the better you'll be. VERY FEW stand-up people with an education or real job or real priorities are pumping kicks online. Most who sell shoes are people with limited options, i.e. desperate, and as I can see from this thread and the countless other threads like it, these desperate people do desperate things for petty amounts of cash.

PS: OP you're an insecure LAME for putting the keys to your base model Audi in the picture

You don't know me ... Keys were on the desk didn't even know they were there until someone pointed it out

I don't do things to look good to other people only person I do that for is my daughter ... Thanks for ASSuming tho

I think the op is being attacked for asking a simple? Not cool imo..far as ds they may not/ or maybe but a pic of that sole wouldve been a flag.

Dude are you serious?

That crease and smudge on the back could easily have been from factory. I worked at footlocker when I was younger and we would get shoes like that ALL THE TIME. I'm sure it's worse now too.

The white stuff is supposed to be there dude. It's part of the damn shoe. :smh:

Lock this up...

I guess looking at the pictures I was showing off the athletic tape that was also on the desk ... Y'all are crazy

Dude are you serious?

That crease and smudge on the back could easily have been from factory. I worked at footlocker when I was younger and we would get shoes like that ALL THE TIME. I'm sure it's worse now too.

The white stuff is supposed to be there dude. It's part of the damn shoe. :smh:

Lock this up...

Yup first nikes that came like that I guess I don't buy enough shoes

Back
Top Bottom