BounceBack: The Ronnie Fields documentary trailer; seeking monetary contributions

ronnie1.jpg

356375.jpg

Link to the kickstarter account

http://www.kickstarter.co...-the-ronnie-fields-story

Damn i remember hearing stories about dude back in the day
eek.gif

I also remember his stint in the Philippine league in the late 90s when i was still a young'n and i was living there...there was a considerable amount of Hype that surrounded his stint back then being the HS teammate of KG

The clips in that vid :X

Meh, the text towards the end of the trailer is all I need to know. No blame can be place on Ronnie at all, of course. The fact is, there are countless people out there who "could have" made it, but they didn't. There's a factor beyond athletic ability that is lacking in a lot of these players, and you can't romanticize anything. There were clear signs that point to why certain players "made it" and others didn't.

I got hipped to his story back in April in full detail they used his accident as a cover up on sexual assault allegation that happen in suburban Chicagoland area (villa park) basically got caught up in them rich wealthy white suburbs where it's still after sundown rules in affect n he had to sit out his senior yr of hs. It's always something involved with highly touted athletes in hs n early on in college when dealing with females ,robbery,drug related or hidden agendas within coaching staff at a basketball program.

Back
Top Bottom