Bouncer Abusing Power (Accused of having drugs) *!%@ VIDEO*

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

he probably set out to pick a weaker, richer, preferably white dude from the get-go

Agree. Im sure he wouldn't do that to a more "HOOD" looking dude.

Just seeing him pick on that white lil dude I know he's a B.

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

he probably set out to pick a weaker, richer, preferably white dude from the get-go

Agree. Im sure he wouldn't do that to a more "HOOD" looking dude.

Just seeing him pick on that white lil dude I know he's a B.

Why would he let that happen though? Son, go and learn some type of defense mechanisms.

I would have def been waiting in the parking lot at the end of night, followed him home on some Dexter Steez, yes im about that life.

Why would he let that happen though? Son, go and learn some type of defense mechanisms.

I would have def been waiting in the parking lot at the end of night, followed him home on some Dexter Steez, yes im about that life.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

theres nothin he could of done even with training .. in the closed enviroment with a 6+ foot gorilla theres nothing you can do unless you have a knife or a gun.  not to mention the cameraman.

but i agree, i would come back and followed dude home with a few of my samoan boys and end dude.

theres nothin he could of done even with training .. in the closed enviroment with a 6+ foot gorilla theres nothing you can do unless you have a knife or a gun.  not to mention the cameraman.

but i agree, i would come back and followed dude home with a few of my samoan boys and end dude.

Originally Posted by theword

I mean what if dude really was selling drugs in the bathroom?

thats reallly not the bouncer's business to lock dude in the bathroom and assault, imprison, theft and record what was going on. he has to call the cops or kick him out.

but the white dude took the L if he walked in with the bouncer in the bathroom.

thats reallly not the bouncer's business to lock dude in the bathroom and assault, imprison, theft and record what was going on. he has to call the cops or kick him out.

but the white dude took the L if he walked in with the bouncer in the bathroom.

then the bouncer shouldn't have allowed the video to leak, this happens every night... this idiot just thought he was cool, laughing that he didn't drop with the first punch, recording it for fun... even letting the video leak
he might be one of thousands of dirty bouncers to beat people up without proof.

People want to make an example out of him,

That doesnt justify locking dude up in the bathroom and roughing him up like that. Pause. Plus theres no proof of any drugs on him.

That doesnt justify locking dude up in the bathroom and roughing him up like that. Pause. Plus theres no proof of any drugs on him.

then the bouncer shouldn't have allowed the video to leak, this happens every night... this idiot just thought he was cool, laughing that he didn't drop with the first punch, recording it for fun... even letting the video leak
he might be one of thousands of dirty bouncers to beat people up without proof.

People want to make an example out of him,

dude's fb, address, criminal record, and phone number are out already. It's a wrap for him.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dude's fb, address, criminal record, and phone number are out already. It's a wrap for him.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom