'Bout to shoot my eye out

ghenges

Supporter
f15352ceec895686d9744727b125cbd88bd758f.pjpg

$30 @ wal-mart. I couldn't resist.
pimp.gif

Is that an official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time????

laugh.gif
I remember playing with BB guns as a youngin - got my finger smashed in one of the old school metal pump ones. ugh that hurt so bad

I had one of those when I was 10, I would be in my backyard shooting birds out of my trees.
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at me though.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Is that an official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time????

lol A Christmas Story
pimp.gif

1.) Yea I saw the leg lamp at Spencer's. I was tempted
laugh.gif

2.) Yes it's "almost" the same model from the movie. Except it's 650 shot (instead of 200) and I don't think it has the compass.

3.) It really works and it's always been available for sale.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

eek.gif

I was waiting for someone to release one of those some day

this thing has been out for YEARS...like made since 1938...
grin.gif

my neighbor has one and after a night of way too much Jameson's and Coke we caught a mouse on a glue trap and thought the only humane way to dispose of itwas to end it's misery with a red ryder bb between the eyes.
the thing is horrible. no power whatsoever. after 4 directs shots and massive amounts of squeeking, the only way to end this poor thing's life was withthe butt of the rifle...
to the op, don't shoot your eye out...
-J-

Back
Top Bottom