Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

Bruh, been meaning to ask you what video is your avy from?

Ol girl is feeling herself 
laugh.gif

never forget

the original beef

soulja boy vs bow wow

**** was pure comedy

Soulja is crying out for help, the sad thing is we all want to watch the car wreck as it plays out.

Him getting K'OD doesnt seem like enough to satisfy his pain he wants to unleash or receive

There should be a poll for how long we'll gove Soulja before he backs out for a "tour" date.

This is why we"black people" can't escape the matrix. Two washed up clowns acting out and following the script of our oppressors for a few bucks. It's profitable for blacks to sellout now. They're programming the next generation of black degenerates through music.

This is why we"black people" can't escape the matrix. Two washed up clowns acting out and following the script of our oppressors for a few bucks. It's profitable for blacks to sellout now. They're programming the next generation of black degenerates through music.

Ehhhhh him being an idiot has nothing to do with my blackness. He's like Charlie sheen to me.

Idiots gonna idiot regardless of race

Ehhhhh him being an idiot has nothing to do with my blackness. He's like Charlie sheen to me.

It's not about you personally. It's about what these sellouts are programming in the minds of the next generation. It's bigger than you.

It's not about you personally. It's about what these sellouts are programming in the minds of the next generation. It's bigger than you.

I understand but these dudes aren't the first reckless dudes with a spotlight and won't be the last. Hopefully they both fade into Bolivia. None of my youngins look up to them. We might need the cautionary tale anyways

I understand but these dudes aren't the first reckless dudes with a spotlight and won't be the last. Hopefully they both fade into Bolivia. None of my youngins look up to them. We might need the cautionary tale anyways

You're talking to an unstable clown that has threatened to murder other black posters here over nothing. Don't waste your time.

Our generation has enough cautionary tales. Blacks can't go any lower in society; nobody likes us and every culture thinks they're better than us. 

It's crazy to think that this guy was once widely regarded as one of the greatest rappers of all time.

Life, fast.

Back
Top Bottom