Bow Wow Calls It Quits!

Originally Posted by BgL2687

wasnt son clownin will smith a while back forgot what he said but now he wants to be like will smith?

laugh.gif
I was just about to bring that up

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by pdouly33

BgL2687 wrote:

wasnt son clownin will smith a while back forgot what he said but now he wants to be like will smith?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I came in here to post this.

"But to me, honestly Will wasn't like a real rapper."

"He was more like a gimmick. Then he zapped in to get a TV show, and it was on and poppin'. Then after that he was in
Hollywood. So things came easy for him. With me, I'm a rapper. I ain't with the whole colorful cornball type things. That's just not my
style."

smh.gif
Now he wants to be like Will Smith. What a clown...

Yeah, and then Will roasted him on a radio show.
laugh.gif

link?

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

here's what Will said...

http://www.rapworlds.com/modules.php?name=News&file=showarticle&threadid=59999
"...Yea, Paul Wall did Grillz", the no longer "Lil" Bow Wow said on a Philadelphia radio station. But surprisingly at another time on the same show, when asked about doing his grill, Paul Wall said, "What? Nah. Ain't nothin' like that. I aint even know he old enough. I think I would still have to get his parents permission." Another interview by another Philadelphia area radio station placed Will Smith with the "job" of answering to Bow Wow's accusations of being a bubble gum rapper. But Smith refused to respond saying that, "A grown man don't answer to no child. I'm a grown !+% man. I cut records before his momma let somebody cut to have him." Smith also added, "My worst movie (Wild Wild West) grossed almost twice as your best movie (Like Mike). Check the records and read a book young man."

oh damn my +***+ will goin HARD
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by novaflight

he later apologized for those statements
thats cause will sonned his A!!! and i think included his mother too. edit nevermind it was posted. will is a g.

I can really see him taking that route. Hes not that bad of an actor. Actually I like him better acting than rapping, so good luck to him.
I loved Roll Bounce btw.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom