Box Office Winner: Iron Man VS Dark Knight

I honestly think Batman will make more money for many reasons

1) Batman Begins was amazing

2) Heath dying and the Joker looking sick.

3) The beginning of Two-Face

4) Imax = extra $

5) GTA coming out while Iron Man is out.

6) Tickets to Dark Knight midnight shows at major theaters like Union Sq in NY or Ziegfeld, would have been sold out by now. Iron Man isnt even close toselling out a theater at Ziegfeld for the weekend. I work at a theater in Bklyn. I know these things

7) While Batman Begins money at the box office was only 200 mil, DVD sales were amazing. I personally think it didnt do amazing at the box office because ofBatman and Robin and there was no famous villain in it to market to the regular folk

Now on Iron Man's side:

1) First big movie of the summer

2) First Iron Man film

3) Amazing reviews

4) Looks like it can appeal to the family unlike Batman which is dark

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

well this is Iron Mans first big movie
So what do you think? You think that it will make more because of this or not as much?

Personally, I dont like Iron Man but I am seeing it at the Ziegfeld just for the hell of it and I hear its great

Iron Man isn't even on the same level as Superman, Spider Man or Batman, so you can't really compare them... but it does looK DOPE.. i hope to see itthis weekend.

Batman...........(joker looks crazy in this film)
smokin.gif

Idk, NT is slurping Dark Knight so that may be why it seems like the movie is so popular. Iron Man has got some hype that is well deserved to it. In the endthough, Dark Knight will be the Box Office Winner.

I've gotta say, I'm more souped for Iron Man than Dark Knight. The Joker character never really did much for me. Ironman looks amazing visually, andhas more of that summer big blockbuster feel to it (I see the trailers and it kind of reminds me of transformers, just by feel). I'll still see both, butIronMan is a new character that hasn't seen the big screen yet, while Batman has been done over and over again...there just won't be as much"new" stuff to me.

The Dark Knight will definitely do better. People have been hyped for this since the last scene of Batman Begins...

batman, why?

He's got a track record of movies already... also,
batman is a household hero name just as spiderman is. people who aren't into comics know his name and his story somewhat so they will be interested. noteveryone knows about the avengers and ironmans background so to some people he is some random comic book guy.

but everyone knows about baman, robin, the joker, penguin, etc etc...

so batman will probably do bigger numbers, but... hey ironman is a marvel movie. i just hope it doesnt turn out like the hulk. that will be 2 avengers bitingthe dust...

Back
Top Bottom