Boy doesn't want to marry girl..lol vol. this is real life

laugh.gif

Late Pass if posted already....

he knows she's gonna take half. the thought of losing half of everything makes me wanna cry too. look how persistent she is, demanding that she's gonna marry him. she knows what she's doing, and he's helpless trying to save himself

Girl knows what she wants. On a side note, she's going to be a wonderful wife. Did ya'll notice how she dusted the dudes seat? and picked up a broom (or something like it).

I saw this last night. I love how she cleaned his spot as she told him when he asked her at her door she would say yes.
roll.gif
. He's probably seen his mom boss his dad around and homie wants no parts of it.

Originally Posted by do work son

he knows she's gonna take half. the thought of losing half of everything makes me wanna cry too. look how persistent she is, demanding that she's gonna marry him. she knows what she's doing, and he's helpless trying to save himself
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Girls rule. 
smokin.gif

I would marry her if I was him, looked as if she will clean behind him. Make a mean sammich from time to time.

Originally Posted by do work son

RIGHT 
roll.gif

Los Angeles Fresh wrote:
Girl knows what she wants. On a side note, she's going to be a wonderful wife. Did ya'll notice how she dusted the dudes seat? and picked up a broom (or something like it).

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

my boy is going threw this $%+# with a crazy ++#+% ... but he like 20

I'm just imagining that 
laugh.gif

I feel lil dude though, dude gotta get his before he settles, don't play around like that. He'll get his, and she'll still be around because she wants him even more now
pimp.gif

damn, she was calm and collective throughout the entire thing too
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom