BOYCOTT JORDANS FROM JUNE 1st TILL BLACK FRIDAY

Next Jordan I'm planning on copping is the white/red 12's so I won't be picking up any j's for a while. Jb has released nothing so far to peakmy interest.

i think you have a good intentions but people are accustomed to low standards now so they are ok with the products, atleast enough to spend their hard earnedmoney in a recession on footwear. I'm not surprised nobody will boycott and people take this thread for a joke but its illustrates a larger problem withthe general public. People these days wont stand up for anything, not even for better quality kicks let alone the government infringing on their humanliberties. thats why when somebody says lets do this for the betterment of all, others are quick to shut them down so they can keep getting the scraps. peoplethese days are easily satisfied with crumbs so why give the whole cake. quality kicks does not seem to be a deep enough cause for jordanheads to boycott forchange. atleast sheep are kept in line by the sheepdog, humans keep eachother in line.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Ill boycott jordan!... easy.... until Fall/Holiday 09...
tongue.gif
Me too... Until the Space Jams come out...

Originally Posted by dtb00201

lol at get the raging bull and nubuck and then boycott......get out of here...if you really want to boycott start now.....lmao at boycott during a period where nothing really is dropping and then pick it right back up for the space jams and 12s

co-sign... that's not called a boycott, it's called smart shopping.

SMH@this thread.

You boycott JB,
Jordans will still sell. You're efforts will be in vain.
NTers, shoe bloggers and self proclaimed shoeheads (pseudo-elitist/hypebeast) represent only a fraction of JB sales. Jordan executives could care less. Welcometo corporate America OP. Sorry to smash your delusions of grandeur and misguided justice.

My bad, just got the DMP2 this weekend. I'll start the boycott after the Nubucks this weekend...and then end it when the metallics release.

Wouldn't call it a boycott, theres many sneakerheads who stopped supporting JB

Quality of the kicks declined

Colorways look like fakes

I'm sure everyone is gonna "boycott" until the Space Jams drop....

I want to..but I want the 60+ 1's package, White/Black DTRT 1's,the TB and White Cement III's, Bred XII's,and Space Jam XI's

everyone boycot and i can have every sz 12-13 true blue in the whole country for myself
smile.gif

haha you guys realize the reason quality declined is our fault as well and not just cause we buy its cause people collect

who here bought a cdp xi/xii last year with the intent of balling...if you did i think its crazy when you coulda gotten a better performing new release forcheaper (read hyperdunks), jordan brand knows pepole are not buying the retro shoes for basketball, but to collect or wear casually so they can get away withit there as well (in addition to we keep buying what they give us)

look at the xx3's or the 2009's (which totally suck ya whatever) the quality is good, the technology is on point, obviously they have the power to makenice quality retros but it wont really happen unless the whole culture of everything changes. not happening, so lets make due with what we got, true blue'sand space jam xi's 2 of the best 5 jordans of all time in a lot of peoples books are coming out this year and in possible gr, so lets be happy

qxuz9f.jpg

bruh, i'm coppin the true blues. No boycott from me. Only exception would be if they somehow fell apart while walking in them through the first couple ofwears. quality can't be that bad.lol

Way to be a silly hypocrite!You talk about how your copping the tbs come hell or high water then I see you complaining about jb selling sneakers!!!!People likethis are the reason a boycott would be so hard to pull off.Fact is a successful boycott would be just that.They would feel it if theyre next 20 releases soldpoorly.Thats a fact.Dear god people are ignorant.

I wonder if NikeTalk is even a big enough community to effect a change in JB's system... Anyone (mods?) know statistics of our site?

man I'm not even boycotting but its like I am cuz so far all crap release till tru blues which is euro release they messed up and space jams

i didnt read the whole thread
but theres too much heat for me
im not a beast tho
there are 1s bulls and celtics pack in july
TB IIIs, VIIs 60+ pack in august

late on the idea, herd this already.
but to be honest i am not interested in buying anything soon anyways. Unless true blues and space jams really do come out.

Back
Top Bottom