Brace for $5 gas, Shell exec warns U.S.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

blame obama for being anti oil.....he refuses to let exploratory digging....and we're not pumpin out gas da way we was pumping it out in da 70's...which was 10 million barrels

of oil a day....we're at 7 million and shrinking...
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah.. thats it. 
eyes.gif
its DEFINITELY his fault...he has a 8 year moratorium on drilling on da mexican gulf...and oil is banned from being drilled off da rich oil deposits off da coast of California...

just cuz accidents happen don't mean you STOP drilling....its like if we STOP da plane industry because of 1 crash....if we leave our oil needs to foreigners then we're gonna

have no choice but to pay out da ear for oil.....

and don't gimme that "green energy" garbage....INTERNATIONAL demand is up with India and China QUICKLY industrializing themselves and purchasing more automobiles

and getting richer.

oswaldbates.jpg

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

blame obama for being anti oil.....he refuses to let exploratory digging....and we're not pumpin out gas da way we was pumping it out in da 70's...which was 10 million barrels

of oil a day....we're at 7 million and shrinking...
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah.. thats it. 
eyes.gif
its DEFINITELY his fault...he has a 8 year moratorium on drilling on da mexican gulf...and oil is banned from being drilled off da rich oil deposits off da coast of California...

just cuz accidents happen don't mean you STOP drilling....its like if we STOP da plane industry because of 1 crash....if we leave our oil needs to foreigners then we're gonna

and don't gimme that "green energy" garbage....INTERNATIONAL demand is up with India and China QUICKLY industrializing themselves and purchasing more automobiles

and getting richer.

oswaldbates.jpg

sick.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by damn its me

damn republicans and their old ways on energy.
although hopefully ill be rich enough to actually afford to be a republican, and thus, i won't care 
laugh.gif

It's funny how some people who have no business being republican voting period, vote republican.

although hopefully ill be rich enough to actually afford to be a republican, and thus, i won't care 
laugh.gif

It's funny how some people who have no business being republican voting period, vote republican.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

ninjahood wrote:

and getting richer.

You're definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer

QFT

ninjahood wrote:

and getting richer.

QFT

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I can't stand this $+!...seriously...gas being over 3 dollars a gallon is ABSURD ALREADY, now they talking 5 dollars....c'mon...

6 dollars a gallon in Europe at the moment.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I can't stand this $+!...seriously...gas being over 3 dollars a gallon is ABSURD ALREADY, now they talking 5 dollars....c'mon...

6 dollars a gallon in Europe at the moment.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

It's funny how some people who have no business being republican vote republican.

Blame the Koch brothers.

pitting poor white people against programs to benefit themselves.

Genius
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

It's funny how some people who have no business being republican vote republican.

Blame the Koch brothers.

pitting poor white people against programs to benefit themselves.

Genius
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

ninjahood wrote:

and getting richer.

QFT

He uses the word "da" religiously...what could you possibly expect? 

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

ninjahood wrote:

and getting richer.

QFT

He uses the word "da" religiously...what could you possibly expect? 

its DEFINITELY his fault...he has a 8 year moratorium on drilling on da mexican gulf...and oil is banned from being drilled off da rich oil deposits off da coast of California... just cuz accidents happen don't mean you STOP drilling....its like if we STOP da plane industry because of 1 crash....if we leave our oil needs to foreigners then we're gonnahave no choice but to pay out da ear for oil.....and don't gimme that "green energy" garbage....INTERNATIONAL demand is up with India and China QUICKLY industrializing themselves and purchasing more automobilesand getting richer.
Read this please:  http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-great-american-bubble-machine-20100405

its DEFINITELY his fault...he has a 8 year moratorium on drilling on da mexican gulf...and oil is banned from being drilled off da rich oil deposits off da coast of California... just cuz accidents happen don't mean you STOP drilling....its like if we STOP da plane industry because of 1 crash....if we leave our oil needs to foreigners then we're gonnahave no choice but to pay out da ear for oil.....and don't gimme that "green energy" garbage....INTERNATIONAL demand is up with India and China QUICKLY industrializing themselves and purchasing more automobilesand getting richer.
Read this please:  http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-great-american-bubble-machine-20100405

All good for me, the wife rides a Prius. Looks like I will use her car when the time comes...

All good for me, the wife rides a Prius. Looks like I will use her car when the time comes...

Back
Top Bottom