BrandBlack

@george michael  the maroons are tough man... I dig em.  I've been eyeing the blackouts but those will be hard to pass up

Those tan leather Vectors too 
eek.gif
 just amazing... curious what the price point will be on those

Last edited:

Has anyone heard if the Vectors are dropping 3/15 as well?
I thought I heard that mentioned by Nightwing, Duke or maybe Brandblack's twitter feed.  Can't confirm but I'm pretty sure some Vector pairs do drop that day

Man in the new video they posted the red/black have a clear outsole. I think that will be the final version. I was hoping for the black outsole to be the final one. I'm surprised they're putting out different versions on their IG so close to the release date.

I just looked at their twitter and saw the vid.  They have a bunch of different colorways, and both the black/red and blue/white look like they have clear outsoles.  Not a fan of translucent outsoles usually.

definitely picking up black and reds off of finishline, anybody know if they will be in store or just online? 

Btw guys, if you can try these on before you buy. I'm not trying to kill the pleasant anticipation but I sprained my ankle in the J Crossover 2 last week. It obviously could be a total coincidence but it hadn't happened to me in a long time (and there was no contact with other players involved or anything like that) so I'm a bit concerned. It seems to me that the extra room in the fore-foot aera combined with the rather soft upper could be a reason for a lack of support. So maybe for some it would be a good idea to go down half a size in order to get that locked-down feeling. Again, I don't want to blame it on the sneakers, I'm just sharing my experience so that you guys can make sure you choose the right size.

Btw guys, if you can try these on before you buy. I'm not trying to kill the pleasant anticipation but I sprained my ankle in the J Crossover 2 last week. It obviously could be a total coincidence but it hadn't happened to me in a long time (and there was no contact with other players involved or anything like that) so I'm a bit concerned. It seems to me that the extra room in the fore-foot aera combined with the rather soft upper could be a reason for a lack of support. So maybe for some it would be a good idea to go down half a size in order to get that locked-down feeling. Again, I don't want to blame it on the sneakers, I'm just sharing my experience so that you guys can make sure you choose the right size.
yeah the people ive asked all said half size down, even wide footers... hopefully they'll get em at my finishline so i can try em on first

@2swift4u  thanks for sharing -- sorry to hear about the sprain!

Whether or not it was a coincidence, I feel that the combo of a thin/soft upper (woven or whatever) and extra volume for your foot to move around can be an issue.  I'm sure everyone has had different experiences, but this is why I sometimes opt for a .5 down for models with woven or thin uppers.  I find that the closer/tighter fit allows that thinner material to do it's job and keep you contained -- keep that foot a bit more stable.  Again, I'm sure others feel differently, especially depending on foot shape, preference, etc.

Feel better man.  I'm definitely going half down, but now those translucent outsoles got me tripping.  Translucent to me is typically a fashion statement more than a performance benefit.  Someone please convince me otherwise because I've been looking forward to these JC2's.

Only the edges are translucent I believe. All pics I have seen have the blue bottoms like the first series.

Only the edges are translucent I believe. All pics I have seen have the blue bottoms like the first series.

Ya I know. I just wish the edges were black instead of clear like some of the pictures BrandBlack has posted on IG. I mean its not something that would stop me from buying them if they fit me.

Yeah, according to Raysse they are keeping blue bottoms for brand recognition.

The fact that only the edges of the outsole are translucent is great.  They'll yellow over time, but eh... it isn't an overwhelming part of the shoe.

I haven't had any issues personally with my Raptors but I've seen folks who had the translucent portion start to peel away from their pairs -- My only concern.  

The compound they use for the blue bottoms is excellent though.  Shocked how great the traction on the Raptors (same as J.C 1, phantom, etc) works.  Laced those up last night for a league game.  The pattern is even better on the J.CII though 
smokin.gif

I hope I'm wrong, but I have this bad feeling that the J.C II will sell too quickly on the 15th.   I would be happy for the brand, but I don't wanna miss out.

I know I have only been fueling the hype train on here...  no clue what to expect but hopefully they don't go too fast.

my phantoms sole started peelin back after like 3 wears. jc2's have no signs of it and i've worn each c/w about 20 times each on court. i think they fixed that problem completely

I hope I'm wrong, but I have this bad feeling that the J.C II will sell too quickly on the 15th.   I would be happy for the brand, but I don't wanna miss out.

I know I have only been fueling the hype train on here...  no clue what to expect but hopefully they don't go too fast.
Is there any anticipation outside of NT? Thats when I'm thinking

Is there any anticipation outside of NT? Thats when I'm thinking
It seems there is a little bit of exposure outside of NT from what I've seen, but probably not huge.  Nightwing has been pushing the shoe for a while, as well as some others on IG/twitter/etc.

I'm sure it will go smoothly, I guess I'm just anxious and don't know what to expect.   I was really fortunate to grab the Futurelegends pair, but I'm really psyched to get more of these.  It will be fun to hear what others on here think about the shoe too

Back
Top Bottom