BrandBlack

dope!I'm trying to get my friend to Hooke up with the sage pair but he's traveling around China at the moment.

Finally got my Force Vectors in.
View media item 1712931
Haven't tried them on, but hopefully they're just a sturdier version of the JCII.
I wish the logo on the side was not the same color as the midsole, but other than that, they look great aesthetically.

Finally got my Force Vectors in.

Haven't tried them on, but hopefully they're just a sturdier version of the JCII.
I wish the logo on the side was not the same color as the midsole, but other than that, they look great aesthetically.

these look great.  

Got a pair of vectors FINALLY coming and another pair of JC2. Love LOVE what BB is doing.

Duke -- been eyeing those new trainers since a pic surfaced - haven't tried the falcon or their other trainer/runner type models, but those new ones might be my first

@Jayou39  I know you were wondering whether or not the leather vectors fit similar to the J.C II.  Is the fit pretty similar?  I know the J.C II probably have more give, but I'm tempted to NOT stray from my size in the J.C II if I grab a pair of Vectors

3 straight posts... I know lol

Anways -- wondering if anyone has played in the Blackhawk outdoor specific model.  I'm intrigued by those -- gives me a foamposite vibe and the shape looks pretty solid (plus the durable traction).  Any thoughts would be awesome

I saw them in a Ross about 6 months ago. Upper feels very cheap (for a BB) but solid for outdoor. Cushioning was good Jetlon. I passed at $25 though.

Got my j crossovers in, got them in 9.5 (wear 9.5 in hyperdunks and they are perfect/a little snug). The 9.5 fit pretty much perfect after trying them on, haven't tried playing in them yet. I was a little paranoid after people saying to size down but these fit spot on. First time getting a performance woven shoe and love how they feel, keeps my foot contained.

Really like the grey/3m c/w so hopefully brandblack doesn't release any other c/w's I might like or I might have to get them too lol.

Last edited:
@Jayou39
 I know you were wondering whether or not the leather vectors fit similar to the J.C II.  Is the fit pretty similar?  I know the J.C II probably have more give, but I'm tempted to NOT stray from my size in the J.C II if I grab a pair of Vectors

From only wearing the Vectors around the house, I'd say the fit is almost identical. I feel slightly more room in the toebox of the JC II. I typically wear 11.5 or 12s in basketball shoes. I went with 11.5 on both of these, and am happy with the fit.

Hey all, longtime lurker from the original forum host, finally signed up & my 1st post. I finally got a pair of BrandBlack JCII. I'm blown away. Quite possibly the most comfortable shoe I have worn.
Was gonna wear my pair to play in (rec games at my church with guys in their 40s-50s I'm 39). But I can't get myself to do it. These are amazing and I don't want to mess them up. I'll keep using my Peak TP9 (awesome shoe in its own right).
I signed up today to help anyone who wanted a pair of White/Royals but missed them. I got LUCKY and found an almost full size run at Shiekh Shoes. Use code GETITNOW & save 20%. The links are below

JCII White Royal

JCII Black Red

I love these things. Wore them today for the 1st time to KOP mall (picked up Zoom Flight 95 & Air Max Sensation). No one knew what they were in FTL or Villa. I'm definitely gonna get the JCIII when they release. Hope the links help some out.

Hey all, longtime lurker from the original forum host, finally signed up & my 1st post. I finally got a pair of BrandBlack JCII. I'm blown away. Quite possibly the most comfortable shoe I have worn.
Was gonna wear my pair to play in (rec games at my church with guys in their 40s-50s I'm 39). But I can't get myself to do it. These are amazing and I don't want to mess them up. I'll keep using my Peak TP9 (awesome shoe in its own right).
I signed up today to help anyone who wanted a pair of White/Royals but missed them. I got LUCKY and found an almost full size run at Shiekh Shoes. Use code GETITNOW & save 20%. The links are below

JCII White Royal

https://www.shiekhshoes.com/p-91827...er-2-athletic-shoes-black.aspx]JCII Black Red

I love these things. Wore them today for the 1st time to KOP mall (picked up Zoom Flight 95 & Air Max Sensation). No one knew what they were in FTL or Villa. I'm definitely gonna get the JCIII when they release. Hope the links help some out.

welcome back @05FordGT  and great to hear you're enjoying the J.C II -- I would almost push you to try playing in them just once to see what you think.  Heard great things about the TP9 though and hard to break from reliable.

Back
Top Bottom