BrandBlack

The 7-10 days thing was just what I read on their site so for all I know it won't be that long.  Not 100% sure.  Would love to have them in sooner!  We'll see.  Pumped either way.

Force Vectors should be solid too.  What's cool is I think they are releasing the vectors in both leather and a mesh-like synthetic

I'm pumped for the leather version. Nothing quite beats leather on a ball shoe for me. Woven upper comes close. I got the melo m11 Xmas colorway and while I like the upper, I'm not a fan of unlocked zoom. It always hurts my feet, but that's a testament to how much I want to play in leather shoes and how few options we have on the market right now.

patiently waiting for the black and red jcrossover 2s to be released via finishilne.....

For those of you looking for an entry-level pair it looks like the Black Hawks have hit Ross. I only saw this color way, but in a few different sizes. Just a heads up, since 29.99 is a nice price. Just as a warning though, these seem like outdoor only kicks which is why I didn't scoop. I didn't post in the outlets thread so the brandblack heads could have the first jump at them. Lol.
View media item 1370285View media item 1370344

Seems a little weird that these are winding up in Ross, did they even sell any pairs from that collection in stores? Thought they were pretty much online-exclusive

^not bad

I'm digging these force vector trainers

B0aYo_bCIAA0_j_.jpg:large

Perhaps they can be hooped in?

J.C IIs  from Rise will arrive tomorrow.  More than hyped! 
smokin.gif

I have a league starting soon so just in time

If anyone wants the J crossover 2 BHM Limited Edition I will be going up to MAJORDC tomorrow for some pairs. I can do $35 over retail because of shipping/tax/fees/transportation costs. Let me know if you need them 

Have always liked those red falcons...just waiting on the spring stuff to see if I cop those of some of the new stuff they have coming out.

Did what I could and got a few pairs for preorders. Retail ended up being 140.
Repped!  Just received my pair.  Thanks again @kickkollector!  Initial thoughts: great material, feels great on feet.  The step in cushioning was nothing special hopefully it just needs to break in.  Also, I feel the stability of the shoe is not so great, but again it was just a try on.

Repped!  Just received my pair.  Thanks again @kickkollector!  Initial thoughts: great material, feels great on feet.  The step in cushioning was nothing special hopefully it just needs to break in.  Also, I feel the stability of the shoe is not so great, but again it was just a try on.
they're sick huh? waitin on my pair from @kickkollector who hooked me up too..i've been playing in the futurelegend colorway for about a month now.  its funny you mention the cushioning, because i never really thought about it.  you dont really feel any special cushioning, but i've had no issues with impact or anything. my feet feel great afterwards.  the best way i can describe them is that you really don't think about them while you're playing. they're flexible, soft..durability my be an issue.

traction is my only problem with the sneaker. i play on a dusty indoor court and gotta wipe them at twice as much as my kobe 9 lows.

they're sick huh? waitin on my pair from @kickkollector who hooked me up too..i've been playing in the futurelegend colorway for about a month now.  its funny you mention the cushioning, because i never really thought about it.  you dont really feel any special cushioning, but i've had no issues with impact or anything. my feet feel great afterwards.  the best way i can describe them is that you really don't think about them while you're playing. they're flexible, soft..durability my be an issue.

traction is my only problem with the sneaker. i play on a dusty indoor court and gotta wipe them at twice as much as my kobe 9 lows.
Yeah the BHM looks real clean...that's good to know because impact protection is something I look for in a shoe. 

BRANDBLACK Unveils the All-New J.Crossover II

BRANDBLACK bursted onto the performance basketball sneaker scene last year releasing its inaugural signature model with NBA star guard Jamal Crawford. Aptly dubbed the J.Crossover for Jamal’s earth-rattling handle, this sneaker received wild praise from those who took the chance on the brand’s unfamiliarity and graced the hardwood sporting this high-top profile, me being one of them. Fast-forward a few months and countless runs later, we had the chance to preview the second iteration of the J.Crossover at Agenda Las Vegas. Although shaped similarly with the same goal of providing the best performing basketball shoe, the J.Crossover II featured a number of upgrades, however at the time we were unaware of the specifics. Until now.

To achieve its aforementioned goal, BRANDBLACK identified five performance benchmarks when designing the J.Crossover II: weight, support, cushioning, traction and transitioning. Weighing in at just 10 ounces in a size 9, the biggest innovation to this year’s release is an all-knit forefoot and ultra supportive molded synthetic collar. While its interior features a one-piece articulated sock for a secure fit, the collar sports a bio-mapped pattern to hug the ankle while allowing air to circulate through engineered channels.

As for the J.Crossover’s cushioning, BRANDBLACK developed its own proprietary foam called “Jet-Lon.” It’s a high rebound, highly resilient compound that outperforms EVA in all categories from cushioning to compression set — the flattening of foam over time. With these characteristics, it was able to make a lower midsole for a lighter more responsive shoe that gives an athlete proprioception or “ground feel.” Finally, the molded traction performs well on various surfaces without wearing out prematurely.

Be on the lookout for the BRANDBLACK J.Crossover II to release later this year starting March 15.

View media item 1393085View media item 1393086View media item 1393087View media item 1393089View media item 1393090View media item 1393091View media item 1393092

Back
Top Bottom