BrandBlack

Never got to post it yesterday, so I'm gonna post them now. I got my pair of Blue Force Vectors from the Flash Sale. These things are beautiful!!! Pictures do NOT do these justice. The leather is really nice & they are super comfy. Almost too nice to play in, lol. Probably the best shoe I picked up in a long time for $40! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

View media item 2094384

Last edited:
^^^ I played in my black pair but just can't do it to the vachetta. That first scuff will make me cry.

I need to a pair of tan vectors or natural JC3 to my collection.

Last edited:
I think I'd prefer off white becuz one person stepping on your foot is all it takes and they're done.

Last edited:
Finally broke out the Rockets from the BB sale.
I love these shoes. I obviously wouldn't pay more than the lowest price I've seen, but these are the rare pair that I would feel satisfied paying retail for.
View media item 2098748

Bring on the JC4s and 2.5 mids. Anyone have release dates?

Last edited:
bought 3 shoes and received 2 even though the shipping email said 3 were shipped out. Does Brandblack ship in separately boxes despite giving you 1 tracking number?

Last edited:
thanks. I was a little uneasy especially since my first package from eastbay was an empty Jordan 8 shoebox then this.. so I sent them an email. Good to know though

I ordered 2 items and had a single tracking number, but each product came in their own box. Seems to just be the way they do things for some reason.

for my SoCal peeps. Platos Closet in Hawaiian Gardens has a pair of size 14 JC2 in 8.5/10 red/blk for $30.

Back
Top Bottom