BrandBlack

this cw 
nthat.gif

took my JC3's out last night to hoop in and they were amazing. I was scared that they were going to be too firm but nope, they have the perfect balance of firmness and cushion. my knee wasn't hurting at all.
i really enjoyed blackfoam personally.. might not be the best for court feel since your sitting a bit high off the ground but impact protection was money for me (5'9, 190 pounds) 

Bit the bullet and paid $27 for shipping to Alaska from Finishline for the black/red and black/white Rare Metal.

Played outdoors and indoors in my jc3. These are my favorite hooping shoes since the rose 4s

Played outdoors and indoors in my jc3. These are my favorite hooping shoes since the rose 4s

i agree. performance  wise they were much doper than the 2s.  they were my favorite hoop shoes since jordan melo m8.  

Couldn't agree more. I've finally gotten to use my JC3 (the all blue colorway) at the gym to just shoot around in. These are awesome awesome shoes! So comfortable and plenty of ventilation. Kinda wish I snagged another pair elsewhere and that the Titan22 pair wasn't so much more $$ due to exchange rates.

In the meantime, these came today from FNL. Couldn't believe they restocked the BHM colorway of the JC2 and discounted them to boot. Jumped on a pair as soon as I could. Can't wait to use these in the BBall rotation.

View media item 2224498
with the flash:
View media item 2224501

Probably a dumb question for this forum, since it is full of BB fans, but will not having an NBA player endorsing the shoe affect your purchases or opinion of the brand? Do they NEED a player in their shoes?

It won't affect my purchase because I'm already a fan but I got into the brand because of jamal crawford.

Probably a dumb question for this forum, since it is full of BB fans, but will not having an NBA player endorsing the shoe affect your purchases or opinion of the brand? Do they NEED a player in their shoes?

I will continue buying their products even if they don't sign an NBA player any time soon. I have nothing but good things to say about BB and what they have released.

I will continue to buy their products regardless. I do not buy shoes based on the players that endorse the shoe ,I buy they for quality and cushioning....BB nails that everytime and wil continue getting my hard earned money.....at retail might I add

I think long term they NEED a player in their shoes.  Absolutely.  I was in early, b/c i was a jamal/clipper fan..got the Phantoms and they were quality, then got like 6 pairs of JC2s and loved them.  I don't what it costs them to sign an athlete, but it certainly brings all of that players fans in and adds legitamacy to the product.   Plus, isn't it fun to turn on TNT and see a player rocking the same kicks you wear to the Y?  I don't know how much further Jamal could have taken it from Brandblack's cost/benefit analysis.  As great as JC is/was, how many kids in high school are putting him in the conversation of "best handles right now"?  BB is in a tough spot, like they can probably continue a certain level of underground success, but ultimately you NEED a big endorsement deal to blow up, right?

Who is the biggest hoop shoe company without a player signed?

Then again, they are the 'exception to the expected', so props to them if they want to continue doing it their way.

i'm 33, and i'm just thinking the majority of bball shoes are sold to 13-20 year olds.  Seems like the easiest way to reach them is through signing a player.

Not at all. As long as prices stay fair and reasonable, I'm good!

Seeing them on an NBA court would probably influence my purchases a bit. I don't think they NEED a NBA player endorsing them but it would be nice to see a NBA player on court their shoes. It's not to say I wouldn't purchase them otherwise but it would add some confidence to my purchase. Just being honest.

I bought the JC2s because they're a small brand and local to LA on top of the fact that they look great and perform well. Its was cool to see J Crawford play really well in them too and not experience any blowouts or slippage. We've seen the CLB16 slip off JCrawfords foot twice. I've even seen James Harden loose the JH Vol. 1 during a game. That already makes me think twice about those shoes.
I agree.

I think I agree with most people above. I don't buy a shoe based on someone endorsing them. That being said, to reach another market it would only hel for them to sign a younger guy in the conversation. I like the idea of them being a smaller company for me to give my money to though. There quality is great, price is good, they look cool and they are comfortable as
hell.

TBH, the only reason I even know these exist is because of WearTesters. JC wearing them didn't matter to me and I think no less of them not that he's gone. I like him, but I don't think he was a the biggest factor in the brands popularity.

Back
Top Bottom