BrandBlack

This 1/2 down or not stuff is annoying
i know it sucks not being able to try on and obviously it depends on the person as well.  TTS ain't going to kill ya, even though it's a little long.  I just have a feeling 1/2 a size down for people with wider feet might not work.  The toe box is roomy but pointy at the same time.  Hope that helps? 

i know it sucks not being able to try on and obviously it depends on the person as well.  TTS ain't going to kill ya, even though it's a little long.  I just have a feeling 1/2 a size down for people with wider feet might not work.  The toe box is roomy but pointy at the same time.  Hope that helps? 
Agree on this completely. If it was a little more rounded, wide footers could maybe afford the half down. Should stay true if you know your foot is on the wider side

DSG returns are super easy and some sizes of the all black cw are available there now, so if you are wanting to dial in the size that might be your best move

Last edited:
They said they were sending me a pair but didn't know what color so I'm waiting to see before ordering a second pair, but I think I'll use d icks instead.

Future Legend. Supposed to be a January release, but with the Rare Metal just coming now it may be later. Haven't heard for sure, just my speculation.

And on the pairs I have seen, the collar is removable.

Thanks. Repped. I dig how high that strap/collar goes. I wasn't sure if you had seen them or have them in hand yer

I'm very intrigued by the FutureLegend with that strap coming up higher on the ankle. I can't wear lows to play in so these are a possibility for my next new BB pickup. Can't wait to see better pictures of them and what colors are coming out. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Also got my newest BB addition yesterday. I've played in the JC3's (all blue) and LOVE THEM!! So I wanted a 2nd pair but something different in terms of color. So I spotted on eBay a pair of the MajorDC collab in the "Georgetown" colorway! Snagged them for $91 shipped. These are very cool!!! Love the pattern (digital print?) on them! Very unique! Can't wait to play in these!!!

View media item 2235578View media item 2235579

Last edited:
I'm very intrigued by the FutureLegend with that strap coming up higher on the ankle. I can't wear lows to play in so these are a possibility for my next new BB pickup. Can't wait to see better pictures of them and what colors are coming out. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Also got my newest BB addition yesterday. I've played in the JC3's (all blue) and LOVE THEM!! So I wanted a 2nd pair but something different in terms of color. So I spotted on eBay a pair of the MajorDC collab in the "Georgetown" colorway! Snagged them for $91 shipped. These are very cool!!! Love the pattern (digital print?) on them! Very unique! Can't wait to play in these!!!

View media item 2235578View media item 2235579
You a size 11??

I think I saw that eBay listing and decided to pass. They looked cool though, I just was t the biggest fan of the 3, but that color way is awesome.

You a size 11??

I think I saw that eBay listing and decided to pass. They looked cool though, I just was t the biggest fan of the 3, but that color way is awesome.

Yup, an 11 in most shoes! I couldn't pass them up for the bid price (was $80 before it closed then it jumped to $91). I love the colorway! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yup, an 11 in most shoes! I couldn't pass them up for the bid price (was $80 before it closed then it jumped to $91). I love the colorway! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

I saw them and was kinda on the fence, then I was literally thinking when I saw the posting "I don't want to get in to a bidding war with someone from Niketalk, then when I post it they are kissed". Lol. Cool though glad you got them.

Those MajorDC exclusives are fire. Congrats on the winning bid. Is the color navy?

Fair price considering there's layers of different materials and some innovation to the design. Black outs looks to be a front runner of first cop but need to see other colorways.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom