BrandBlack

Di cks and finishline getting the WT collab.

Unfortunately for me, neither of which ship internationally :frown:.

Well, at least I have now ordered some BrandBlack shoes:

No Name S
Gambetto
Tennis (All three in my usual 11.5US) and

JC 2.5 low (12US, couldn't get my true to size 11.5US. Hopefully 12 isn't too big - probably won't be good to play in, too loose up front I would assume, might have to just use them as a casual shoe)
August IIs (Down half a size to 11US - hopefully they're not too small).

All shoes are in the Black colorways (I like All Black colorways)

I'm so glad that Revolve ship internationally, and that they also have pretty decent pricing. I now just need them to get in more size 11.5s across the board. Would have been awesome if I could have bought from Finishline, Di@ks or somewhere like that as they have more of my size and deep discounts.

I think that is a pretty decent hall to start with. I'm now working on getting a pair of the Future Legends and Gamas.

Last edited:
Ice, check nightwings Instagram. He just posted a list of the retailers getting these and there are a few overseas

JC 2 and 3 on pretty legit deals. $50?? Got me fiendin'.

Question though, how do the jetlon and black foam hold up? Any bottoming out issues?
jetlon on the jc2 will probably bottom out faster than the black foam on the jc3 just based on the fact that the black foam in encased on the jc3.  I prefer playing in the jc2 than the jc3 tho, just my honest opinion. 

Lows and I haven't even played in them.

One of the downsides of pure knit is that it noticeably stretches.  My mids don't have any containment in the forefoot anymore, and that was only after about 45 games.  I play in most of my other shoes at least 80-90 games before they become unplayable, usually because the cushioning dies out.

Obviously the lows might have their own set of issues.  Honestly, I don't think the JC2 is that great overall, aside from the very good Jetlon cushioning and comfort.  Not a fan of the transition.

I been looking for another pair of JC3 in black in a 10. Anyone try out the Ethers? How do they compare comfort wise between the JC3?

I been looking for another pair of JC3 in black in a 10. Anyone try out the Ethers? How do they compare comfort wise between the JC3?

I use them for casual, but I don't have the JC3s. Seem pretty comfy. Kinda high off the ground though

Last edited:
JC 2 and 3 on pretty legit deals. $50?? Got me fiendin'.

Question though, how do the jetlon and black foam hold up? Any bottoming out issues?

That's a very good question. How does Jetlon/Jetlon EVL compare to other top foam cushions such as Boost and Micro G in regards to longevity? Can anyone give some insight?

Torn between the Northern Lights and the BHM JC2s. Will play ball in them. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom