BrandBlack

Really like the weartesters colorway of the rare metals. I would definitely order a pair if the tongue on the rare metals worked better for me.

i've done a lot of reading up on BB and am impressed by what i've read. looking for some input: what would be the BB model closest to Kobe 8, Zoom Clear Out, Hyperdunk?  

I ordered the Rare Metal from FNL. I'm currently playing in the BB Ether (2 pair in rotation) and had the Force Vector Premium in rotation before that. I'm hoping the rare metal is good. Would've ordered 2 pair of Rare Metal or a pair of JC3 but the my Ethers are still in great condition.

It would also be nice if there was somewhere to try these on. I hear FNL can be weird about returns after so many

Try the Nordstrom Rack if you have one near. Was able to try on No Name and Ether. Local FNL stocks some models if I need to try on before buying online .

Hey guys, so I have a question. Have any of you guys done any sneaker customs? I have the blue Force Vector Leathers and I am debating making the midsole like white and maybe, maybe the suede on the back. I was thinking it could be nice to have something to break up the all blue.

Just got an email from BB:
USE THE CODE ‘PLAYOFFS’ AT CHECK OUT TO RECEIVE 30% OFF ON THE RARE METAL LIGHTNING FOR A LIMITED TIME.

Some of the Lightnings were on final sale this last week, but that they are now all back to full price. I think this code is still a better deal. Now I'm tempted to pick up the blue/yellows...

use code: playoffs, and get 30% off rare metal lighnings

nevermind, i just read the post right above!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom