Brandon Jennings "Under The Armour" series - (UPDATE) added KD's, Nate's, and Terrence Williams EP's

One word to describe these documented vids of Brandon's off-season would def be "AMAZING". Yes, we don't see everything, but I definitely appreciate dudes realness, respect for hometown, passion for improvement, and work ethic during a hopeless lockout. I also want to mention that the video editing is awesome along with the songs chosen to match the varying moods of the videos. Mad props to editor for making these webisodes enlightening for fans of not only BJ or UA, but imporantly reinforcing why Nike's slogan of why "Basketball Never Stops" is true for those players in the NBA who truly are dedicated and took advantage of an unusually long off-season to hone their skills. I suggest you watch all videos in 1080p, full screen, and volume turned up. Hope you guys enjoy. Peace and love. 

Helicopter view of New York in the morning with Lightworks by Lupe playing in the background
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ok I have no reason not to watch them since you put them all in one thread.

Nate and Durant have webisopdes as well that I need to watch.

Ask and yall shall receive:
Click on this link and it should lead you to play all five of Durants "35th hour" episodes. Just be sure to click on the CAPTION on the top right edge of the videos to go to the next one.

Here are LeBron and Durant's joint episodes called "Striving for Greatness"

�

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Posting for later. To watch later

As am I. At work now but will check it out.

Still mad BJ aint get drafed by the Knicks and they took Hill instead. smh

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Posting for later. To watch later

As am I. At work now but will check it out.

Still mad BJ aint get drafed by the Knicks and they took Hill instead. smh

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom