Brandon Roy could miss the playoffs

lol @ ppl saying theyre gonna play the lakers. okc just lost its biggest game of the year playing against a roy-less blazers.
laugh.gif

this years blazers will the rockets of last year in the playoffs. no ones gonna give them a chance but i think theyll push some of the teams to 6-7 games

Originally Posted by WJuN15

lol @ ppl saying theyre gonna play the lakers. okc just lost its biggest game of the year playing against a roy-less blazers.
laugh.gif

this years blazers will the rockets of last year in the playoffs. no ones gonna give them a chance but i think theyll push some of the teams to 6-7 game  

this is the first thing that i thought of when i heard this 

he will play in the playoffs. dudes walkin around like its nothing today. prolly different running around but still, i cant see him just sitting out.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

They're talking about it now on Coast to Coast, and they're saying he might be thinking about playing anyway because a doctor said he "couldn't damage the knee anymore than it is."
alien.gif

If I'm Roy, I'm DEFINITELY getting a second opinion.

What kind of doctor would even say some *!@% like that?
sick.gif

Well if that is true they said that, I would trust they know what they are talking about considering my brother is recovering from acl and meniscus surgery from the very same doctor that does all the Blazers knee surgeries.  Dude is one of the most cautious doctors I have ever met. 
Blazers luck this year has sucked.  Roy needs to at least try and play and see how it goes, who knows they could come out and win the first 2 road games then take a more laid back approach with him when they play at the Rose Garden.  Either way he needs to get out there and attempt to play if he can, I don't want any of that Landanian Tomlinson bull #+@# going on on the Blazers bench.  And for the record I think the best match up for the Blazers is Dallas.  We match up alot better with them than Denver, and playing Utah would basically be super quick exit.

He should try to play on it. senior year i pretty much tore my meniscus into pieces, and too was told that it couldn't get any worse. unfortunatley it was the last preseason game, but i worked on my physical therapy stuff: strengthening and range of motion pre surgery and was able to return to the team in about 2-3 weeks. he just needs to do that same stuff and make sure he warms up those legs real good before playing.

of course something like this would happen to us though -___-, the blazers just weren't meant to have an easy road it sucks, but i do agree we match up best with Dallas as opposed to Denver, LA, and Utah, all 3 of them dont mess around come the postseason... hopefully everything works out

Word, everyone who doesnt watch Portland match-up against Dallas hasnt watched any of the season match-ups yet.
Im not saying we can destroy Dallas, they would be our best match-up.

And this is just adding to the enormous amount of injuries this year already...
tired.gif

With a 100 percent Brandon Roy I would rather play the Blazers in the playoffs than any other playoff team in the West and I have watched every regular season game hell I got the last two on my DVR still.

I don't think he should play at all. Like Brouchard said, we ain't winning the championship this year. what if he overcompensates because of the knee and ruptures an achilles tendon? tears a hammy? Not worth it. Get the surgery, focus on healing and recovering faster

RIP CITY STILL ALIVE

W/o Roy we beat OKC and LA, say what you want but if our All stars Marcus Camby, Juwan Howard and andre miller play well they could cause some problems!

lol at that being kind of true & outlandish at the same time

i had a meniscus tear a while back. the pain and swelling made it difficult just to walk normally.

the meniscus is basically the cartilage in the knee. cartilage doesn't receive blood flow and therefore does not heal on its own. invasive arthroscopic surgery is the only way to fix it up.

Saw this news when i open up my browser... ruined my day right away!! this suck big time!!!

But im really happy with the blazers season performance. almost every players got injured still had great season,id like to see roy-less blazers passing Dallas on 1st round!

Portland can't catch a break this year. They played great without Roy yesterday but they are gonna need him in the playoffs.

Thank goodness Lamarcus didn't get injured after Collison's tackle last night.

Originally Posted by WJuN15

this years blazers will the rockets of last year in the playoffs. no ones gonna give them a chance but i think theyll push some of the teams to 6-7 games
this

Back
Top Bottom