Brandon Roy may have only 1 or more 2 seasons left....

This is a shame, Portland just can't catch a break right now. I hope they really do look at their system and fix whatever the issues are with their training staff because all those knee issues can't just be a coincidence. I remember hearing about Roy's knees earlier this season and I was pissed at first, since he was on my fantasy team, but now I'm just sad. The league lost or is going to lose a very talented player.

This is a shame, Portland just can't catch a break right now. I hope they really do look at their system and fix whatever the issues are with their training staff because all those knee issues can't just be a coincidence. I remember hearing about Roy's knees earlier this season and I was pissed at first, since he was on my fantasy team, but now I'm just sad. The league lost or is going to lose a very talented player.

crazy how they can diagnose a "career ending in approx 2yrs" time frame.  
eyes.gif
  feel bad for the guy...so disheartening.  i wonder if Roy is going to go all out these last 2yrs or try and preserve/rest and try to extend his career.
which way would you all go??

crazy how they can diagnose a "career ending in approx 2yrs" time frame.  
eyes.gif
  feel bad for the guy...so disheartening.  i wonder if Roy is going to go all out these last 2yrs or try and preserve/rest and try to extend his career.
which way would you all go??

Sad stuff. Not much you can do but wait and pray that somehow he can keep playing. I'm over it now though. For so long it was nothing but bad news after bad news about BRoy. Now finally Aldridge is playing at an All Star level and everything seems to be clicking, and I'd much rather focus on something positive like that.

Sad stuff. Not much you can do but wait and pray that somehow he can keep playing. I'm over it now though. For so long it was nothing but bad news after bad news about BRoy. Now finally Aldridge is playing at an All Star level and everything seems to be clicking, and I'd much rather focus on something positive like that.

Even with today's medicine? If they went in and basically replaced both of his knees, he couldn't maintain/regain that athleticism?

I'll be rooting for him.

Even with today's medicine? If they went in and basically replaced both of his knees, he couldn't maintain/regain that athleticism?

I'll be rooting for him.

dajuan blair's injury was different. he doesn't have ACLs in either knee. Brandon roy doesnt have any cartilage in either knee, so his bones are grinding on each other.

as important as espn makes it seem, your ACL isn't a weight bearing ligament, its just the outer stabilizing ligament so its more prone to injury.

dajuan blair's injury was different. he doesn't have ACLs in either knee. Brandon roy doesnt have any cartilage in either knee, so his bones are grinding on each other.

as important as espn makes it seem, your ACL isn't a weight bearing ligament, its just the outer stabilizing ligament so its more prone to injury.

Back
Top Bottom