Brands that had there 15 minutes of fame

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by breaux

az06-1.jpg
I bet yall aint notice that dudes right arm aint really tatted
laugh.gif
And I bet you didn't notice that those aren't real tattoos, it's basically a stocking with with tattoos printed on them.
What the *!+%?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

play-cloth-by-the-clipse.png

Play Clothes aint that Bad and it just came out so its 15 minutes aint even started.and play clothes is made by whoever produced rp55 and a bunch of other street brands from back i the day I know the Clipse own it but they got some help
soulja boy and 50 cent wear it
clipse r whoring it out
i dont see it lasting too long

ps anybody who still wears Southpole lost at life
ohwell.gif

They can't Dress and they both got they own Lines but rock it cause its hot. Oh and they got money so that says a lot they could easily be gucci'd out.Yeah and Southpole been gone and Lot 29 but people still wearing it. I dont even know where they sell that at no more. Some one said Coogi Im in FL i dont wearit but u go to Miami and say that you might get shot

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by breaux

az06-1.jpg
I bet yall aint notice that dudes right arm aint really tatted
laugh.gif
And I bet you didn't notice that those aren't real tattoos, it's basically a stocking with with tattoos printed on them.
What the *!+%?
laugh.gif
woooooooooowww what part of the game is that!?
roll.gif
roll.gif

This post reminds me of the loads of money I spent on clothes that were popular for 15 minutes. I had like 5 fubu jerseys and one pair of fubu jeans back in8th grade, like two unk (NBA logo tees) some time in h.s., I still have the one Ruff Ryder tee I ever bought, I bought like two pairs of Tommy Hil jeans backin 6th grade, like two enyce tees. I gave it all away eventually, some kids in some poor country prob rocking it right now.

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by Brum90

Just curious. If you put together all the brands posted in this thread as one whole list.

What's left to wear?

Ralph Lauren
Lacoste
High end name brands (Gucci, Prada, etc.)
and that's all I can come up with.

guess
Old Navy
GAP
Forever 21 (some dudes shop there)
Levi's
Nike (
indifferent.gif
whoever put Nike on the 15 min list)

Not to mention more than half of the stuff mentioned in this thread was/is found in those hole in the wall spots in the hood with the ghetto names

Levi's.

Forever classic/relevant.

Julius F. Wrek

Yea...dude said if we take all the stuff from this thread then there's nothing left.....i was listing brands that exists outside the "15 mins offame"

Which Levi's would be a part of....

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Dudes really saying they rock South Pole in 2009? let alone ever?

SP > the trash hypebeasts wear
southpole was never in my closet, unless a cousin left his bball shirt in the crib.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by AirJordanVI

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

there's a couple of these things i ODed on back in like 8th grade. i don't even wanna talk about it
i'm suprised nobody mentioned this one
laugh.gif

main.jpg
Because I'm sure some ppl are still wearing it
I still wear it
See?? My point exactly
smile.gif
yep everybody on the south still wears this, I got a few shirts and some shorts
Originally Posted by bigboi9015

foot locker tall tee's
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
thats why you gotta cop em at the flea market
Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

RUFF_RYDERS_s_pr_49929ad2b771f.jpg
how the hell are these pants that damn baggy!?

hh.jpg

smh.gif
at dudes saying this, this stuff isnt no 15 minute fame brand. This joint has been runnin Europe and will continue to, along with americans that arent in the hood

I dont get how the hell "urban" fashion switches up so quickly though, its pretty much destined to keep people broke

you got it soo wrong my dude, you do you, I know you prob have a good career etc. but the way you said you dress outside of works makes you sound like a 15 y/o

I didn't realize there were so many fly-by-night labels
laugh.gif

some of this stuff lasted literally a few months.

some of this stuff 15mins was so fast it seemed like 13secs

i dont even remember buyin alot of the brands in here
laugh.gif

Son Mecca was my %*#!. I thought Azzure was the dopest thing out to used to love there jeans
frown.gif

I still like Azzure lowkey, all the jeans just fit too big, the pants had pretty decent quality though

I wonder if thats why its taking Kanye so long to put out Pastelle... if its anything like his shoe collaborations (quality wise), Kanye could very well bewhat other moguls want their brands to be...

I seriously wear l-r-g just about daily. The old shirts were piff... now I have to buy selectively haha

its funny dude had the nerve to say Mitchell and ness, As long as people watch sports, Mitchell and ness will never disappear those dudes make the best jerseyshands down.

Back
Top Bottom