Brazil 6 jordan LC

take a picture of the back of both shoes side by side, also take a close up picture of the air bubble with the shoe laying on its side.

Last edited:
The ankle bumps right size the holes on inner ankle bump is 7 and outter 6, the pull tab a mustard color and inside says 020 but the box says 920 but I guess ones from nike.com say 020 so unno

The ankle bumps right size the holes on inner ankle bump is 7 and outter 6, the pull tab a mustard color and inside says 020 but the box says 920 but I guess ones from nike.com say 020 so unno
the stitching is sloppy around the lining of the top of the shoe. Also the stitching  in the front by the front holes of the lacing is off. Then suede color is off.

Ok thanx man I think the pull tab is bad too the color is more mustard or gum even than a darker yellow

After looking at the pics more and that qc stamp, they are 100% fake man. sorry. The material on the toes does look too ashy, color does look off on the pull tab, and qc stamp says it all. Probably the same factory making those infrared23 6s fakes.

This is what the stamp should look like:

good to hear bro. ebay should help you especially if you paid with paypal.

@80swer
Looked legit in his pics , tab definately was not this gold/gum yellow..... These are my pics after receiving product thanx for the LC but obviously if the pics he had then looked different then these I wouldn't bought , eBay covers u and in his own descript says real or money back guaranteed didn't think people go that far to be losers

^ you have no idea what ppl do man. They are fiends and have so many tricks to make money off of fakes

Agree especially if they know they got scammed on fakes, I have only maybe seen 2 sellers admit that they were selling grey market sneakers. Because they didn't know they was fake when they bought them

I've done god knows how many deals online 1 time dude sent shoes to Atlanta and I'm in New England instant money back and now this dude sellin fakes, already says he refunding money it's like y bother dudes suckas like to them try this **** in person done plenty deals in person too

You mind if I use your pics to show ppl there are fake brazil 6s out now?

Rumble Gang Rumble Gang u can definately show everyone becuz I see more and more fakes on eBay. , the most that stick out is the ashy grey instead of black material and the tongue... This pair was the completely missed stitching too

Back
Top Bottom