BREAKING: Actor-comedian Robin Williams Found Dead

damn man. I'm legitimately sad. I was hoping it wasn't true but I guess it's being confirmed everywhere. He's always been one of my fav actors since I was a kid. I just rewatched "what dreams may come" a few weeks ago too =\

RIP to a great actor & comedian. :frown:

robin knew his shoes too

viotechs 
nthat.gif

Looking to be true :smh:
Asphyxia and had depression. He had a great run in the 90s abs will be missed...

63 years on Earth and it ends just like that.

Making it that far you would think you'd feel halfway decent about your life but depression doesn't know any limits. That's tough. May he rest in peace.

He's one of those dudes you coudnt hate, whether you liked his movies or not. Very likeable person.

First remembered him in Jumanji. RIP.

He's one of those dudes you coudnt hate, whether you liked his movies or not. Very likeable person.

First remembered him in Jumanji. RIP.

Word, I wasn't a big fan of all of his comedy or movies, but I always thought he was a genuine guy, and he, Whoopi, and Billy Crystal did a lot for homelessness with Comic Relief, I thought that was so cool growing up, he will be missed. Don't get me wrong though, One Hour Photo was the truth.

That sucks, I will always have respect for the dude for naming his daughter Zelda.

[Video][/Video]

Last edited:
This is really creepy because I was watching The Watchmen last night and that joke Rorschach told about the depressed comedian is so true man.

Then this happens a few hours after I'm done watching it, :frown:

frown.gif
 I watched Jumanji so many times as a kid 
mean.gif
 What does asphyxiation mean? like he suffocated himself somehow?

Someone on ig compared dude to tyler perry/madea films.

Just had to keep scrolling smh

Back
Top Bottom