Loved this scene.

Man I'm still
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
at the final scene of season 4.

Walt really took it to another level.

In last season's thread, didn't people post info how the creator wanted to do 6 or 7 seasons?

Excellent. I was a late bloomer to the show this year, but I'm all caught up. I've never been so captivated by a show in my life.
Didn't know this was going to be the last season, but I'm not surprised. After the season four finale, I just asked myself, "Damn, what could they possibly do from here?" I actually asked myself that after the first episode.
laugh.gif
The writing on here is outstanding, along with the music supervision, and casting. Terrific acting all around. When present, the humor is highly appreciated. Even when you know a particular character will get out of trouble, the show still manages to entrance you through them resolving the issue, and somehow make the end result interesting. Bryan Cranston became one of my favorite actors because of this show. The show also makes you question what is morally right in different situations, particularly where a party has to be on the raw end of a predicament. The philosophical aspect of the show is the reason I'll be looking forward to reading Breaking Bad and Philosophy once it's released.

4 seasons later and I still have trouble "seeing" the dad from Malcolm in the Middle. I really liked him as the dad on that show and I thought he was hilarious and a very good actor for the sitcom genre, but I had NO IDEA this dude had skills like this. All the while, he still embodies his knack for comedy.
I wish they had this scene longer so outsiders could get the context, but this was the funniest moment on Breaking Bad. Walt was at the end of his fuse at this point. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

I want to be part of this thread so bad but I'm just finishing season 2 tonight so I'm not going to read anything yet. I have 3 and 4 though so I'll be caught up on time for season 5.

Trust me, you'll love it.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Is Season 4 on AmC or anything
nerd.gif

Nah, and unfortunately, I can't provide you with links. You'd be surprised by what you'd find by googling "s4e1," though.

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

Just finished season 4.. Still no proof that Gus died so who knows how that will work out. I hope he leaves his family and becomes the main distributor as opposed to just cooking. Should be dope regardless.

Him surviving that would turn me off from the show...that just isn't realistic, at all.

I mean, half of his face was literally blown off.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

Just finished season 4.. Still no proof that Gus died so who knows how that will work out. I hope he leaves his family and becomes the main distributor as opposed to just cooking. Should be dope regardless.

Him surviving that would turn me off from the show...that just isn't realistic, at all.

I mean, half of his face was literally blown off.

Not to mention in the news report on the TV everyone was watching, and the radio report Walt was listening to, it said he was dead....

the creator outright said he was dead by clowning everyone who had the idea of someone with half of their skull blown off in a bomb explosion would be a live. I'm sure someone has the youtube link somewhere.

laugh.gif
The hells with all of you people questioning deaths at the end of every season finale. First Gale now Gus.. they're dead!

Gus was easily my favorite character , the show wont be the same without him but Im eager for the fifth season. Cant wait.

laugh.gif
 at entertaining the idea of Gus still being alive. That would be absurd.
Half his face was gone after being in such near contact with an exploding oxygen tank, and you think the writing staff is trying to tease fans? How clearer should the writing staff make things? 

Should his brain have rolled out on the ground for you guys to be convinced he's dead? 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom