Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

I got my friend interested into Breaking Bad. We were watching the episode where Jesse loses all his money, home, and possessions. I kind of felt bad for him, but he put himself in that horrible situation so I can't feel pity for him. I can see why people like Jesse. I'm not sold on Jesse but he's a good and sometimes borderline great character.

Last edited:
I'm done speculating.

I was reading on another site, and came upon a potential spoiler that I hope is not true, but I'm sure is what is going to happen.

I'm just going to sit back and enjoy episode by episode.

I'm done speculating.

I was reading on another site, and came upon a potential spoiler that I hope is not true, but I'm sure is what is going to happen.

I'm just going to sit back and enjoy episode by episode.
Hope it's not that one that was from 4chan's /tv/ page cause I heard that one was apparently very true. I'm avoiding it completely though.

Hope it's not that one that was from 4chan's /tv/ page cause I heard that one was apparently very true. I'm avoiding it completely though.
Yeah I think that's the one (I saw a screenshot).

And what makes me even more mad is that I was scrolling down to avoid it, but my eyes caught the tail end of it; and that was too much.

And what makes me even more mad is that I was scrolling down to avoid it, but my eyes caught the tail end of it; and that was too much.

how do i find this spoiler? i've went through pages on 4chan. lol

Yeah, I saw the screenshot on Reddit. I clicked on it but I made sure I didn't see any info. Just saw "post-production of AMC's Breaking Bad" at the top and closed the tab with Usain Bolt quickness.

Uh oh...if that's the case then

i just read the spoiler willingly lol.

i've never been the one to get od mad because of a spoiler. i actually sorta welcome them lol.

...but pull ya' skirts down.

gave up mid season 2
show is soo slow

Yep but it rewards you BIG TIME for sticking with it more than any show I've ever seen. When I was watching it 2 years ago, there was a point early on in season 3 where I was like "Where is this going...should I even keep going?" Then it just started to hit (IFT episode) and I've never turned back or doubted it since. Breaking Bad goes through a roller coaster of intensity but when it PEAKS, it shoots through the roof and peaks higher than any other show right now and you feel vindicated for sticking with it.

Last edited:
Not gonna post it here, don't want to ruin someone's experience.

Last edited:
Just for the sake of those who really avoid and hate spoilers, try not to even hint at spoilers or vaguely mention them. What you may think is not a big deal to reveal could be to someone else.

PM'd you, Rusty. i actually liked the spoiler lol. nothing we're not "expecting" already anyway.

Anyway, they just showed a 30 second clip on conan with mike, walt and jesse. is it just me or didn't Mike already use that time bomb quote in season 4 when he went to visit walt at his house?

i also remember walt telling saul goodman "we're done when i say we're done" in season 4. am i just trippin'? did i confuse watching the season 5 trailer with what i actually watched in season 4? :lol:

edit:
:wow: at that new spoiler mp3911 just posted.

no spoiler but i think it's a greatly detailed plot but also kinda corny how they got the "germans" involved with this season. they mentioned them no more than a couple times throughout the series, and i just think it's kinda wack how they all of a sudden will show up and play a major role in season 5. i thought it would've just been a cover up and nothing more. :smh:

Last edited:
That line was only in the season 5 premiere, but they showed it in the teaser trailer.

yeah please refrain from asking for/posting spoilers in here.. i know no one has posted any, just tryin' to keep it that way.

I want to see it unfold each week.

Finally watched the premiere.
Walt is on a whole other level, basically in Heisenberg mode 24/7. He needs to start assembling the money team. Other than Mike who he isn't even on good terms with doesn't have any muscle.
must have really hit the fan for Walt to get the M60 and get his Tony Montana on.

Can't wait to see how it all unfolds. Sunday can't come soon enough.

Since we're on the new niketalk had to change up my old Heisenberg avy to a new one.

There's nothing else to watch so I finally gave in and downloaded season 1. I'm already hooked after watching the first episode.

Back
Top Bottom