Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Just started B.C.S. and im on season 2 and its fireee love the cameos/roles of Breaking bad characters

CloudyGivingAnhinga-size_restricted.gif

It was ok, I knew not to get excited and I wasn't disappointed. Nothing that was revealed was jaw dropping or warranted being told. At the very least we know that Jesse was actually able to get away, and that he didn't pick up Brock on the way :rofl:

The only issue I have, and the same goes for BB and BCS as well. How are men who are on the FBI's most wanted list able to just change their identity and move to another State? These guys are high profile, no amount of name changing can change how you look. Their supposed to remain under the radar for the rest of their lives. Why not go to a non extradition country so you can at least enjoy what's left of your life without fear of being captured? Working in a Cinabons at 40+, living in a Shanty house in North Dakota, or doing God knows what in Alaska at the age of 30 something is for the birds.

Am I the only person who thinks it would've been way easier to shave his head and grow an 'old school' mustache?

If it's so easy to 'apply' a mustache, why the heck did the Justice League movie have to remove Henry Cavill's mustache via CGI?

Last edited:
Am I the only person who thinks it would've been way easier to shave his head and grow an 'old school' mustache?

If it's so easier to 'apply' a mustache, why the heck did the Justice League movie have to remove Henry Cavill's mustache via CGI?

Well yeah, but Cranston probably said I ain shaving my head for a damn 5 minute cameo

It was ok, I knew not to get excited and I wasn't disappointed. Nothing that was revealed was jaw dropping or warranted being told. At the very least we know that Jesse was actually able to get away, and that he didn't pick up Brock on the way :rofl:

The only issue I have, and the same goes for BB and BCS as well. How are men who are on the FBI's most wanted list able to just change their identity and move to another State? These guys are high profile, no amount of name changing can change how you look. Their supposed to remain under the radar for the rest of their lives. Why not go to a non extradition country so you can at least enjoy what's left of your life without fear of being captured? Working in a Cinabons at 40+, living in a Shanty house in North Dakota, or doing God knows what in Alaska at the age of 30 something is for the birds.
Well it's easy cuz the dudes who do it actually change their appearance. That's what Saul did working @ the Cinnabon.

Walt went to live in the middle of nowhere.

Jesse even worse cuz he went to live in the middle of nowhere in a state with a super low population.

Don't matter much how infamous you are if you see the same 3 ppl a month. Iirc, Walt wasnt even seeing anyone. The vacuum dude gave him all his supplies monthly.

The problem with non-extradition countries is transportation and resources. You gotta charter your own plane or pay off the pilot and you gotta go under the radar to get there. Then how are you getting your money to that country? Its not like Walt or Jesse set up Swiss or Panama bank accounts. They buried their money or kept them in barrels.

Much easier to stay in the states, move to the middle of nowhere and lie low. Its more common than you think.

Last edited:

If it's so easier to 'apply' a mustache, why the heck did the Justice League movie have to remove Henry Cavill's mustache via CGI?
Like danger style danger style said shave your head for a cameo? :lol:

Also it was a whole different issue with Cavill. He shot the JL movie and his contract for that part was done. He then grew his mustache for Mission Impossible. Then JL of course wanted to do reshoots cuz they weren't happy with Snyder's crap or Whedon wanted to add more action so they wanted Cavill back to shoot that.

Paramount (I think) who owns MI said fine you can have him but **** no he's not shaving anything cuz we still need him for our movie. Cavill's contract for the MI movie trumped the JL reshoots and totally screwed then over.

It'd be different if they were movies under the same studio.

Last edited:
Hope this wasn't posted and I'm sure we discussed some these but there are some Easter eggs in this video that were new me.

Twenty years ago (January 3, 2000) Aaron Paul appeared as a contestant on The Price is Right.

12:32 Aaron comes on down as a contestant
25:04 Aaron in the Showcase Showdown
50:54 Aaron in the Showcase

Hank sucked at his job.......he knew jesse was working with whoever was making blue meth.....thats why he followed jesse in first place, he knew he was in the RV, he knew someone driving RV gave cashier blue meth......explain to me how NO ONE from his department NOR him when he was driving follows jesse again.....HORRIBLE.......big flaw of the show for me., rewatching it now......

Last edited:
Reading the first few pages of this thread, we haven’t had THAT feeling since maybe Thrones, but, in reality, maybe since that moment when this thread was made based on how people were posting.

Man. Hate to be that guy that says this show is the GOAT, but even besides, the story, the action, the drama… man the transitions, editing, music, acting, foreshadowing., parallels…

bro we had plenty of signs that Heisenberg was definitely not going to be alive. Since like season 2.

Finished breaking and and El Camino yesterday.

Breaking Bad I give it a solid 8.5/10.

Jesse kept crying too much like a ***** but the writers were aware of that. They even had Jack's gang make fun of him for crying too much on the video tape.

Walt just got annoying by season 5 but thankfully the story ended with him dying.

Overall though the show was great, especially the world building.

El Camino was aiight. Def a good ending to close off Jesse's story.

Is Walter the worst negotiator of all time. How did this dude not even dia counter offer for the 3months 3 million :rofl:

Finished breaking and and El Camino yesterday.

Breaking Bad I give it a solid 8.5/10.

Jesse kept crying too much like a ***** but the writers were aware of that. They even had Jack's gang make fun of him for crying too much on the video tape.

Walt just got annoying by season 5 but thankfully the story ended with him dying.

Overall though the show was great, especially the world building.

El Camino was aiight. Def a good ending to close off Jesse's story.
What shows do you like better than BB?

Back
Top Bottom