Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

I'm only going off the fact that Vince said that Walt will ultimately pay for his actions but knowing him and his team they'll find the most creative way to do it.
i think his entire family will be killed... 
frown.gif

Jane was harbinger of Walts growing selfishness at the direct expense of people close to Jesse and Jesses realization that Walt is a terrible, terrible human being... Walt could have easily saved Jane and he even thought about but decided it would be in his best interest to let her die and keep Jesse completely under his control.
This was strike 1 and Jesse was completely oblivious to Walts involvement.
Cranston said this was the hardest scene of the series for him to film and it make him feel like a complete scumbag. It made him very uncomfortable and he cried for 20 minutes after the shoot.

Poisoning Brock was Strike 2... Jesse had his suspicions but was coaxed by Walt into convincing him otherwise

Killing Mike is Strike 3... This time despite Walts lies Jesse is knows hes full of **** and cant deny something is seriously wrong

At this point I dont understand how anyone can be rooting for Walt anymore... Dude is 10x worse than Gus ever was.

Is it because hes white ? :lol:

Last edited:
Jane was harbinger of Walts growing selfishness at the direct expense of people close to Jesse and Jesses realization that Walt is a terrible, terrible human being... Walt could have easily saved Jane and he even thought about but decided it would be in his best interest to let her die and keep Jesse completely under his control.
Cranston said this was the hardest scene of the series for him to film and it make him feel like a complete scumbag. It made him very uncomfortable and he cried for 20 minutes after the shoot.

Poisoning Brock was Strike 2... Jesse had his suspicions but was coaxed by Walt into convincing him otherwise

Killing Mike is Strike 3... This time despite Walts lies Jesse is knows hes full of **** and cant deny something is seriously wrong

At this point I dont understand how anyone can be rooting for Walt anymore... Dude is 10x worse than Gus ever was.
Is it because hes white ?
laugh.gif
Well Walt didn't slit a dudes throat for no reason, and considering we don't know much about Gus, I wouldn't say that Walt is worse than Gus. And people are mainly rooting for him because the bad guy always dies or loses. Enough of that already. Give us something different.

Last edited:
Everybody that Walt killed needed to die for everything to go smoothly.

I can't see Pinkman snitching, I think he'd kill himself before that. There is no good ending
for him, he'll be consumed by the death of that kid, unless he turns himself in, and I don't see
that happening either. That kid is gonna be on television specials years from now with the other missing
kids. Jesse can't escape his guilt, he's not built for the game at this level. He was better off when he sold
bit by bit doing that pseudo cook and making pennies on the dollar, and hanging with his friends.

Well Walt didn't slit a dudes throat for no reason, and considering we don't know much about Gus, I wouldn't say that Walt is worse than Gus. And people are mainly rooting for him because the bad guy always dies or loses. Enough of that already. Give us something different.

Gus had a reason to slit Victor's throat, people saw him at the crime scene after Pinkman
murdered Gale.

Nah man, Walt still has a heart somewhere in there. Gus slitting throats like it aint nothing. Walt could never do that :lol:

I honestly just want this Jesse situation handled, sooner than later.

Hope his conscience eating him doesn't get in the way of the REAL chess game Hank and Walt are about to get ready to play.

What was the deal with hank saying have skyler n the kids come over and we can talk? I didn't understand that. The way Walt said that aint gonna happen lost me...did I miss something

What was the deal with hank saying have skyler n the kids come over and we can talk? I didn't understand that. The way Walt said that aint gonna happen lost me...did I miss something

I think Hank wants Walt to tell Skyler and the kids about his crimes.

Yeah I don't want Jane coming out like some saint. She was a junkie and showed her true colors when she saw how much money Jesse was making. Typical junkie gold digger. I don't think she would've ever got clean. I mean she got Jesse hooked on heroin and made him in to a hardcore addict when before he was just a depressing drug user when things were bad.

She was talking to Walt real reckless and Walt didn't forget.

Mike was just cool and mostly right. Walt killed him cuz of his insecurities and inability to take the truth and some disrespect. I do feel bad Mike's granddaughter will never get that money but Mike was old and had a full life. No ill will towards dude.

I figured Gus killed Victor cuz he got out of pocket. He was talking like he could do the cook himself just cuz he watched Walt and Jesse so many times. Add in his short comings with Gale's death and other missteps Gus had to take his anger out on somebody.

Last edited:
Some random person they've never seen in the building that just happens to be at the scene of a murder?

Nah, gua was right for doing what he did, I had to be done.
Nobody identified him or even remembered he was there, so it didn't have to be done.  And why doesn't that same justification go for Walt? Everything he did needed to be done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom