Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

He's hanging out with all the bad people he killed.

The Vatican has come down with confirmation that there is in fact Heaven for a Gangsta. Walt's with Mike, Gus, and Hector playing a surprisingly civil game of spades.

Walt: "I hate to have to do this... but I think we may have underbid. I may have to cut you"

Gus:

Hector: *BING* *bing-bing-bing-bing-BING* (he really hates talking across the board)

Mike: "Shut the **** up and let me deal in peace"

I figure we can keep this thread as a general Breaking Bad discussion if anyone wants to talk about the show.

I know I'll rewatch the series soon so I'll randomly bump the thread with thoughts and comments :lol: Plus any news, interviews, Saul Goodman spinoff info, etc. can all go in here.

Pretty crazy it's been about 17 months and we hit nearly 13,000 posts and almost 650 pages :pimp: I'm glad we were all able to share and enjoy the show and along with great sites like reddit, AV Club, Warming Glow, etc., and discuss theories, foreshadowing, pure coincidences and "WHAT IF JESSE SMOKES THE RICIN CIG?!?!?" :lol: It was a great run

Norm MacDonald also had a "It was just a dream" theory.

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/10/norm-mcdonald-breaking-bad/

As far as your specific questions, didn't he just call Gretchen and Elliot's office pretending to be a New York Times writer and he was doing a story?

Finding out where Skyler was living might have been a stretch, so just accept that one won't necessarily be explained. He's Batman.

Maybe the gun salesman didn't change his number? And the same way he didn't get spotted in the diner is the same way he didn't get spotted buying the tools for the device.

He was invited to the Aryans hideout. It wasn't a surprise visit.

Walt learned where Skylar was from the Vacuum man right before he left.

I figure we can keep this thread as a general Breaking Bad discussion if anyone wants to talk about the show.

I know I'll rewatch the series soon so I'll randomly bump the thread with thoughts and comments
laugh.gif
Plus any news, interviews, Saul Goodman spinoff info, etc. can all go in here.

Pretty crazy it's been about 17 months and we hit nearly 13,000 posts and almost 650 pages
pimp.gif
I'm glad we were all able to share and enjoy the show and along with great sites like reddit, AV Club, Warming Glow, etc., and discuss theories, foreshadowing, pure coincidences and "WHAT IF JESSE SMOKES THE RICIN CIG?!?!?"
laugh.gif
It was a great run
Is there gonna be a new thread for Better Call Saul, or will it continue here?

Once a premiere date or some serious production info comes out, we can just make a new thread.

Great way to make money :lol: :pimp: I know I wouldn't have paid but I would've enjoyed it.

I still think you could do it even with this ending. A few scenes where Grey Matter give Flynn Walt's money and his reaction, Marie shooting somebody getting in to another one of her wild situations, maybe show where Jesse is, same for Saul and the last 6 min segment be of Badger and Skinny Pete.

But perhaps that'd be too much closure.

Oh also, that afterlife scene somebody mentioned with Hector, Gus, Mike, and Walt :lol:

I just found this out last night, thought I post it for those not aware:

Breaking Bad (Original Score From the Television Series), Vol. 2

Madison Gate Records and AMC’s Breaking Bad: Original Score From The Television Series Volume 2 is heating up the iTunes Store as of Fri., Sep. 27. The original soundtrack, featuring previously unreleased original music by Dave Porter from across the Emmy Award-winning and critically-acclaimed television series, serves as a fitting postlude to the critically acclaimed television phenomenon, which airs its Series Finale Sun., Sep. 29 at 9/8c on AMC.

“This weekend’s finale of Breaking Bad is the end of a six year adventure for me,” Porter comments. ”It has been such a privilege to be a part of it. I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to release a second volume of my original score from the series…. It gave me a chance to include a few earlier tracks that I originally missed, as well as my favorites from Season 5.”

“With so much great music written for the series, one album just didn’t do it justice,” adds Shelly Bunge, a Madison Gate Records executive. “We’re happy to bring to the fans of the show a second volume of original score from the talented Dave Porter.”

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad...al-score-volume-2-now-available-for-download/

I really enjoyed Dave Porter's work on this series, as much as the rest of the cast and crew, really. Dude deserves as much praise as everyone else.

Some notable tracks:
White House Visit

Hank's Last Stand

Gas Can Rage

Dead Freight:

Dimple Pinch Neat

The Final Hat

We're a Family

And not on either Volume, but really loved this track:

This was played on the previous episode as well, when Jesse buys a teenth from Thomas.

Would have loved if they had the track from Felina when the lasers target Gretchen and Elliot.

So yeah, Dave Porter is awesome. I'll be checking out his future work for sure.

In analyzing every character and their actions/reactions to any circumstance that happened to them.....

who would you say is the MOST realistic of everyone? Who could you say was spot on?

Personally, I don't see a Mr. White ever realistically happening.....

Saul either, too non-chalant in the most dire situations....

Gus Fring I would say had that real world bad *** everyday villian type vibe so I could believe that.

And, I still think Jesse was done nearly to perfection.

But my vote of course is for Badger and Skinny Pete.

Gretchen and Elliot a close second....ol' snake ahh fools.

Jesse was the most realistic character.

Gus had plenty of dramatic moments that wouldn't happen in real life. Staring down a sniper, had his spidey sense going when Walt was going to blow up his car, those things wouldn't happen :lol:

Walter White got out of more dangerous situations that any non-Batman person could dream of, but there are some examples of former teachers growing their drug empire
http://www.gq.com/news-politics/new...man-argo-coronado-company-drug-smuggling-ring

Todd :smh: I'm glad he got what was coming to him. Jesse be whining too much sometimes Bruh :lol:

I liked Gus a lot he was a G...always too careful.

SKLYER AND MARIE Jesus Christ :lol: they both shoulda got murked.

Todd :smh: I'm glad he got what was coming to him. Jesse be whining too much sometimes Bruh :lol:

I liked Gus a lot he was a G...always too careful.

SKLYER AND MARIE Jesus Christ :lol: they both shoulda got murked.

THIS!!!!!!!!!

Towards the end of the series I was actually hoping for it :lol:

I was a big fan of Mike...

Mike was a dope character. I was unimpressed with the way he died. I guess he really wasn't expecting that from WW

Breaking bad always had awesome music :lol: that one song crystal blue passion is :pimp:

I think hank was a dope character too. Dude was hilarious throughout. I think I've met real hank personas in real life minus the good guy aspect

Man how did the dude in your avy fall for that BS though. He shoulda known better if he was running with Saul and used to the criminal behaviour

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom