Breaking: Chrysler closes operations starting December 19th...

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

The hate on domestic cars NEEDS TO QUIT.
When they come out with quality cars...
grin.gif

man im kinda sad to see so many people hatin on the big 3. pretty sad

i mean i understand the whole bad quality thing, but cmon now... the blood that flows thru America's veins is the auto industry.

all those random states in the great lakes & heartland that u dont care to think about? the ones that arent all farms? most likely have something to dowith the auto industry.

public works, municipal stuff, all that, has SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE AUTO INDUSTRY.

i honestly dont think alot of you realize exactly what's gonna happen if American automakers cease to exist.

and American cars are getting alot better. probably too late, but its still happening

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

i mean i understand the whole bad quality thing, but cmon now... the blood that flows thru America's veins is the auto industry.

all those random states in the great lakes & heartland that u dont care to think about? the ones that arent all farms? most likely have something to do with the auto industry.

public works, municipal stuff, all that, has SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE AUTO INDUSTRY.

i honestly dont think alot of you realize exactly what's gonna happen if American automakers cease to exist.

and American cars are getting alot better. probably too late, but its still happening

I'm not going to buy an inferior product with my hard earned money, this isn't communist russia. I buy what fits my needs.

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

all those random states in the great lakes & heartland that u dont care to think about? the ones that arent all farms? most likely have something to do with the auto industry.

I'm not going to buy an inferior product with my hard earned money, this isn't communist russia. I buy what fits my needs.
yeah, i feel you. so what type of car are you into? i miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight just have a worthy alternative in mind. probably not though
laugh.gif

man its hard to try to be sorta kinda on the automakers' side. they haven't done right for so long and there's no way i can deny it.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

yeah, i feel you. so what type of car are you into? i miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight just have a worthy alternative in mind. probably not though
laugh.gif

man its hard to try to be sorta kinda on the automakers' side. they haven't done right for so long and there's no way i can deny it.
tired.gif

Alot of foreign car makers have plants here in the US. A Honda Civic made in Indiana? Yessir. Are you going to see a Bentley made in Detroit? Not likely, butthe people buying Bentleys usually aren't too concerned about petty economic depressions anyway.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Bad business model.
Bad leadership.
Bad products.

Peace out. Let a new company build up and take that market share and create new jobs.
That's capitalism.
Unfortunately the US shed capitalism a long time ago.

So Chrysler couldn't make a 300c coupe/convertible and drop that Imperial a few years back, would have a few more customers
smh.gif
grin.gif

Toyota FTW!

I agree, this wouldnt be happening if there wasnt such a bad stigma with American cars. Americans need to support American companies.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I agree, this wouldnt be happening if there wasnt such a bad stigma with American cars. Americans need to support American companies.

So you are suggesting Americans support trash?

Why support something that is so inept and poorly managed? Give me a good reason? The ole attitude that "Support the US" is so $#@backwards. Its not like the signs weren't out there, they neglected them, therefore, they got put into this position by their own doing. Its hard tosupport that.

This wouldn't have been happening if they didn't overly saturate the US Market with poor gas mileage cars, SUVs, and models no one wanted. Why didChrsyler need 26 models? How sucecessful was their product lineup? Most of which weren't even appealing to get those who actually wanted to buy American,into their cars.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

So you are suggesting Americans support trash?
Word. I ain't going to drop $20,000 minimum on four wheeled garbage just because someone deems it as my patriotic duty as an American. Noone's going to guilt me into making a purchase (or decision of any kind) that I'm going to be stuck with for a long time. That kind of thinking isdead.

And what's this "hate" discussion all about anyway? Hate means someone not supporting an inferior car maker and instead dropping money onsomething dependable, efficient and forward-thinking? People use the term "hate" in all the wrong ways here on this site. It's boring.

I understand your pain, and I don't want to come off as a jerk, but -- this has to happen. The bail out will only delay the inevitable.

I agree with what you are saying, but of all the times for the Big 3 to go under, don't you think this would be the worse possible time for this to occur?? I'm all for capitalism, but right now we need our economy to stay afloat as much as possible at this critical time, and the Big 3 play a major role inthat.

laugh.gif

Chrysler are the worse cars ever. Only cars that are good in the family are Mercedes. The 300 looks like a cheap version of a Rolls. Jeeps have horrible enginelife, and Dodge was struggling even with the Charger, Magnum (stopped producing anyway), Durango (ugly gas guzzler), and do they still make Eagle???

All in all Im sorry that people have lost their jobs, but at the same time, Those vehicles are crappy and horrible.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

...until January 19th or maybe even longer.

UAW workers will still be paid but all plants will be closed to conserve money. Just heard it right now on CNN,
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

that there is the problem. get rid of all the unions. no wonder they are going under still getting paid while not working.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

who cares, Chryslers are P.O.S's anyway... the world is a better place

I wish your family worked for Chrysler...I doubt you would be talking with such a reckless and immature tone.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

who cares, Chryslers are P.O.S's anyway... the world is a better place

I wish your family worked for Chrysler...I doubt you would be talking with such a reckless and immature tone.
i agree
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom