*Breaking* Johnathon Majors Arrested Vol. Strangulation, Assault & Harassment...

Yo, this video had me dying. It literally looks like a documentary like Netflix's OJ with the Bronco chase.

One thing I will tell you, WE ARE ALWAYS BEING WATCHED. Look at how much footage they caught even with the twists, turns, and corners. People need to wake up and realize that America is literally like a parent, you may think you're getting away with something, but you're only getting away with what they allow you to. They know everything.
lol. nah those cameras have always been there and no one batted an eye till the case came up. you are making it seem like those cameras were there to catch majors. just don’t be a crazy fool.

Yo, this video had me dying. It literally looks like a documentary like Netflix's OJ with the Bronco chase.

One thing I will tell you, WE ARE ALWAYS BEING WATCHED. Look at how much footage they caught even with the twists, turns, and corners. People need to wake up and realize that America is literally like a parent, you may think you're getting away with something, but you're only getting away with what they allow you to. They know everything.

Like the movie Minority Report

lol. nah those cameras have always been there and no one batted an eye till the case came up. you are making it seem like those cameras were there to catch majors. just don’t be a crazy fool.
R.4f0932cf381eea29da247044f95e00de

When did I say they were there to catch Majors? The point you made is exactly what I said. Maybe you thought the "WE" is black people. I meant "WE" as a society.

I see alot of people treating this as a race issue. Are Blacks treated worser in the judicial system, YES. But with how it's basically a gender war, that's going on right now throughout western society, you have to be careful in who you choose as your woman today, no matter what her race is. I hear the argument and opinions between men and women on a daily basis, no matter if it's outside or on social media.

It's as if the west has digressed when it

I see alot of people treating this as a race issue. Are Blacks treated worser in the judicial system, YES. But with how it's basically a gender war, that's going on right now throughout western society, you have to be careful in who you choose as your woman today, no matter what her race is. I hear the argument and opinions between men and women on a daily basis, no matter if it's outside or on social media.

It's as if the west has digressed when it

Nah man.

You can’t say it’s about race in your opening statement then dismiss it within the second sentence.

Dude got played because of race.

Tooooooo many examples.

I’m still taking my chances.

#DUFFGANG!

To marriages, and just overall relationships. 50% of all first time marriages end in divorce, over 60% of all second time marriages end in divorce, and over 70% of all American marriages end in divorce here. No matter the womans race, women have way more power in the judicial and court system, way over men.

To the point of a woman can break your entire life down, based off of how she's feeling about that man at the time. If she wants to get you locked up, she can create a situation to get you locked up. If she she wants to drain your resources, she can take everything away from you with a smile on her face.

The younger generation of men, 18 years old to 40 years old have woken up to the bs here in the states. They're not getting married or having children out of wedlock like the older generation did. Due to how we're socially engineered from a social standpoint today, the majority of women do not care about living in a till death do us part mindframe when comes to marriages here in the States.

If you date a woman for 4 to 5 years without getting married, eventually her mask will come off, and her true nature will eventually come out.

To marriages, and just overall relationships. 50% of all first time marriages end in divorce, over 60% of all second time marriages end in divorce, and over 70% of all American marriages end in divorce here. No matter the womans race, women have way more power in the judicial and court system, way over men.

To the point of a woman can break your entire life down, based off of how she's feeling about that man at the time. If she wants to get you locked up, she can create a situation to get you locked up. If she she wants to drain your resources, she can take everything away from you with a smile on her face.

The younger generation of men, 18 years old to 40 years old have woken up to the bs here in the states. They're not getting married or having children out of wedlock like the older generation did. Due to how we're socially engineered from a social standpoint today, the majority of women do not care about living in a till death do us part mindframe when comes to marriages here in the States.

If you date a woman for 4 to 5 years without getting married, eventually her mask will come off, and her true nature will eventually come out.

Take a deep breath bro. The sun barely just came up!

You would think that its alot of unity within the Black Community here in the States, by looking at what people are writing in here, but its actually not. I travel alot, and the majority us can't even be polite to each other out in public. A black woman will throw a black man under the bus just as quick as a white woman would today. This is a gender issue here in the states.

This is really just about a Black Man being a high profile celebrity. Any Black Man that's celebrity, has to go the leonardo DiCaprio route going forward. Because you're marked from jump for just being a black man alone, let alone a famous black man at that. If J. Majors girlfriend was a black woman while making the same accusations as his white girlfriend did, the same outcome would've happened still. Just like the tory lanez situation. As a successful black man you have no friends, that's the sad part about all of this.

It doesn't matter what color or gender a person is, as a successful black man, nobody is 100% by your side to help you NOT lose to jealousy, manipulation, and just control over your life. This is what Black men here in the States have to deal with.

why was she recording him when he

why was she recording him?

gatdamb! how lost do you have to be asking a yt woman to be your Coretta?
that **** sounds like a Chappelle skit

Not sure if I believe he's physically an abuser, but kid is definitely an abuser mentally and he's a weirdo and has some screws loose.

Last edited:
This ***** really gave a villains monologue :wow:

"The Plan is everything"

" I am a great man"

".....im doing this for the world"

Dude got some narcissistic personality type sh** going on which didn't help. He is a good actor, no winners here. Hopefully he can bounce back. Im still very upset about Lovecraft country. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom