BREAKING NEWS: Dallas TEXAS officer shoots UNARMED man FOUR TIMES in airport

The **** is fun to him but his "fun" can have life long and possibly lethal consequences for someone else
indifferent.gif
Ya blame the police for a criminals actions 
mean.gif

The day all cops react the same way to these situations is the same day we're policed by robots.

Not all people perceive threatening situations the same. There are many factors.

Dudes acting like cops aren't out here saving lives too 
mean.gif

I bet the same dudes thank god when a doctor saves their loved ones life.

Last edited:
what about eyewitness accounts?
of course.

We should treat eyewitnesses the same as the cops because they're both human.

Unfortunately, people take cops' word as gospel when they've been proven time and time again to look after their own interests

of course.

We should treat eyewitnesses the same as the cops because they're both human.

Unfortunately, people take cops' word as gospel when they've been proven time and time again to look after their own interests

I already addressed eyewitness accounts. They're useless.

Ya blame the police for a criminals actions :smh:

I get to drive cars fast, be outside, work with people and occasionally shoot guns.
And as much as some people wish it were, police work isn't pretty and it's never black and white. There's a lot of grey.

Hold up, are some of you watching that security footage and still questioning how the cops handled it???

I'm not a fan of cops at all, I think the overwhelming majority of situations that've come out over the past couple years were straight up murder and unnecessary, mostly shootings of unarmed black men who weren't a real threat but this **** right here?  This isn't a dude stepping out of a car at a gas station and getting shot, a little kid in a part with a toy gun becoming a victim of a cop drive by, a petty thief running away from cops, etc

C'mon, you can start with the, "he should've shot him in the left ring finger!" bull **** but this idiot was puffing out his chest and approaching cops for at least 50 seconds 1:06-1:56 without backing down, at an airport of all places with other potential victims around.  He pretty clearly lunges at the cop, it's not like they didn't give him plenty of opportunity to give up.  It doesn't matter what race he is, for some folks if the dude was white the narrative would be that they gave him way more leeway before shooting compared to what they'd give a black man.

This guy was out of his mind and it's almost like he was looking to get shot, whether it's suicide by cop or whatever.  If you approach ANYONE who has a gun trying to defend themselves or people around them and you have any potential weapon in your hand and you're the aggressor who goes after them, you're just a dumbass who has no regard for your own life or others.

Plenty of instances where you can throw cops under the bus, this isn't one.  Some of you are so blinded by all of this horrible **** that's going on that you can't even objectively separate right from wrong.

The guy had a rock and threatened officers. I get that part.

My question, as it is in many cases like this, why do the officers shoot to kill?

Like can't you pop him in the leg?

You have back up. You outnumber him 2-1

can't you diffuse the situation? he has a rock....

Officers are trained to shoot and kill, not shoot to incapacitate.

In weapons training, you're taught to aim center mass. It's not easy hitting a moving target, even more so when it's a small area like the arm or leg.

It's not a movie.

Last edited:
Most people don't have great observation and recognition skills.  Violent and high stress situations makes these skills worse because people then try to fill in the blanks that they may have missed.  So as a result you can have a situation that is more or less cut and dry on tape, but have 10 people who remember it in 10 different ways.  Most people are in cruise control as they go about their day.

Hold up, are some of you watching that security footage and still questioning how the cops handled it???

I'm not a fan of cops at all, I think the overwhelming majority of situations that've come out over the past couple years were straight up murder and unnecessary, mostly shootings of unarmed black men who weren't a real threat but this **** right here?  This isn't a dude stepping out of a car at a gas station and getting shot, a little kid in a part with a toy gun becoming a victim of a cop drive by, a petty thief running away from cops, etc

C'mon, you can start with the, "he should've shot him in the left ring finger!" bull **** but this idiot was puffing out his chest and approaching cops for at least 50 seconds 1:06-1:56 without backing down, at an airport of all places with other potential victims around.  He pretty clearly lunges at the cop, it's not like they didn't give him plenty of opportunity to give up.  It doesn't matter what race he is, for some folks if the dude was white the narrative would be that they gave him way more leeway before shooting compared to what they'd give a black man.

This guy was out of his mind and it's almost like he was looking to get shot, whether it's suicide by cop or whatever.  If you approach ANYONE who has a gun trying to defend themselves or people around them and you have any potential weapon in your hand and you're the aggressor who goes after them, you're just a dumbass who has no regard for your own life or others.

Plenty of instances where you can throw cops under the bus, this isn't one.  Some of you are so blinded by all of this horrible **** that's going on that you can't even objectively separate right from wrong.

Back
Top Bottom